8/30 GT - BOS @ CHW; Porcello vs. Giolito 7:10pm

iWiN4PreP

• bmags pinned this topic
5 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I hate the Red Sox so hope our Sox take minimum 3/4 lol 

I like the Red Sox a little. Sure, their fans were annoying when they won 3 WS in 8 seasons, but whatever they had waited a while. Anything that pisses off the spoiled, entitled jankee fans is ok with me. 

BTW, I call the Yankees the jankees because that is how Ozzie used to say Yankees. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I like the Red Sox a little. Sure, their fans were annoying when they won 3 WS in 8 seasons, but whatever. Anything that pisses off the spoiled, entitled jankee fans is ok with me. 

BTW, I call the Yankees the jankees because that is how Ozzie used to say Yankees. 

Both fanbases are insufferable but Red Sox fans are the AL version of Cubs fans which is about as bad as it gets for me lol

Edited by TheTruth05

6 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Both fanbases are insufferable but Red Sox fans are the AL version of Cubs fans which is about as bad as it gets for me lol

Sawx fans know baseball, Cub fans are baseball stupid. Huge difference. You don't have to talk to Sawx fans about why players such as Micah Hoffpauir and David Bote suck. Cub fans, OTOH.......

Sawx fans have quieted down significantly over the last 5 years. Fanbases have a right to talk some trash after they win a championship. To me, jankee fans and Cub fans are the most insufferable fans in all of baseball. If you include all sports, you can put Leafs and Cowboys fans right up there with them.

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Sawx fans have quieted down significantly over the last 5 years. Fanbases have a right to talk some trash after they win a championship. To me, jankee fans and Cub fans are the most insufferable fans in all of baseball. If you include all sports, you can put Leafs and Cowboys fans right up there with them.

Pats fans are giving Cowboy fans a run for their money now. Also why i mention Red Sox fans, those 2 fanbases overlap heavily.

Anyway, hope Gio continues his second half revival today. Really would be nice he developed into a mid rotation starter with TOR glimpses.

7 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Pats fans are giving Cowboy fans a run for their money now. Also why i mention Red Sox fans, those 2 fanbases overlap heavily.

Anyway, hope Gio continues his second half revival today. Really would be nice he developed into a mid rotation starter with TOR glimpses.

Because of the quality of the offense he's facing, If they got 5-6 IP 3-4ER and 5 K out of him today I'd call that a win. Anything better is gravy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tray said:

It will be interesting to see Benintendi and Moncada tonight. I wonder how many Sox fans would rather have had Benintendi than Moncada in that trade.

I wanted both of them. 😉

Almost got him in the draft, but we settled for Carson Fulmer instead

• Haha 1