AFL Rosters to be Released Today

DirtySox

AFL rosters should be released today.  Any guesses? Lots of candidates who missed time this year. Assuming health is in order I would love to see Dunning and Lambert pitching. Wouldn't mind seeing Luis Robert get some more reps on the position player side as well.

Edit:

Edited by DirtySox

6 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

AFL rosters should be released today.  Any guesses? Lots of candidates who missed time this year. Assuming health is in order I would love to see Dunning and Lambert pitching. Wouldn't mind seeing Luis Robert get some more reps on the position player side as well.

Robert and Burdi were two names that have been previously mentioned by writers.

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

Kind of surprised with Basabe since he's been solid all year, but good representation for the Sox so far.

Basabe is a pretty big surprise for me.  The other three fit recent trends for the White Sox (making up for lost innings/ABs and seeing how they do against bigger competition as a measuring stick).

1 hour ago, TheTruth05 said:

Not seeing Dunning kinda sucks,makes me think his elbow still isn't right..

Yup.  Sucks. Makes me think we're going to see neither Hansen nor Dunning next season. Puts a huge damper on the pitching prospects in the minors, as if that happens it becomes Cease, Medeiros and everyone else. 

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yup.  Sucks. Makes me think we're going to see neither Hansen nor Dunning next season. Puts a huge damper on the pitching prospects in the minors, as if that happens it becomes Cease, Medeiros and everyone else. 

Jack you need to settle down here.  There is zero reason to draw this conclusion.  The Sox most likely want these guys to just get some rest (physical & mental in Hansen’s case) and come to spring training next year healthy / refreshed.

12 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Jack you need to settle down here.  There is zero reason to draw this conclusion.  The Sox most likely want these guys to just get some rest (physical & mental in Hansen’s case) and come to spring training next year healthy / refreshed.

You're probably right, and I hope that is the case. 

Banks makes little sense to me considering he is 26.

Thompson has actually had a solid year out of the pen at 24; 1.63 ERA and 1.17 WHIP with over a K/IP

Interested to see if Laz can keep hitting. 

I guess they're hoping that Basabe can continue his break out season.

Burdi and Robert need the reps obviously.