Brewers acquire Xavier Cedeno

Sockin

• bmags pinned this topic
1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

That's what I figured. I know the rosters expand tomm. but need one for today Do we think Hamilton gets added to the 40 and comes up on the 1st too ?

I think the minor league seasons ends on Labor Day so a couple guys will come up this weekend. A lot of the guys coming up will be up Tuesday.

Forgot about him Ha too recent of an acquisition. But yea he's been doing very well with Charlotte and would also have to be added to the 40. I wonder does Fulmer even get called up at all. He's cut way down on his walks his last 8 appearances  (1 in 11.2 innings) but also gave up run 7 earned runs in that time too.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Forgot about him Ha too recent of an acquisition. But yea he's been doing very well with Charlotte and would also have to be added to the 40. I wonder does Fulmer even get called up at all. He's cut way down on his walks his last 8 appearances  (1 in 11.2 innings) but also gave up run 7 earned runs in that time too.

Personally, I probably don't reward him with a call-up. And they should have plenty of guys in the pen already that will need a look.

24 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I don't think that's nearly as important with relief pitchers . Were you being facetious ?

That makes no sense. Not every reliever implodes after a few years. If he is good, he will get expensive a year earlier and be a free agent a year earlier. It's that simple.