Happy Hawk Day Sept 2 game thread

southsider2k5

20 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I’m a young guy myself. He has to be a f***ing robot. He says the same stuff every game. 

Best 7-8-9th inning hitters

Best hitters of my “time zone”

It doesn’t matter if he has a great fastball, or a great slider, or a splitter.. No it’s if he has a good change up and that’ll get the wheels turning.

He is just a joke. 

Which is ironic when the game thread is the same people b****ing about the same things every single day. 

• Love 1

I love AJ in the booth as well.

One minor gripe I had with Hawk's announcing today was his mention of LeBron putting his foot in politics. It seems to me that  in that case (without mentioning a name) politics put their foot in sports and LeBron just asked for it to stop.

But other than that, I love the Hawk (even though I disagree with his politics) and thought his pre-game speech was awesome.

Geez some of you guys would rather talk about your dislike for Hawk on Hawk appreciation Day . Don't any of you have a mute button for yourselves. I'm great with criticism of Hawk any other time . A little silence on the subject wont kill you for a few hours. Maybe the actual good game the Sox are playing might interest you.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Geez some of you guys would rather talk about your dislike for Hawk on Hawk appreciation Day . Don't any of you have a mute button for yourselves. I'm great with criticism of Hawk any other time . A little silence on the subject wont kill you for a few hours. Maybe the actual good game the Sox are playing might interest you.

That’s always the solution for you guys, but have you considered that the White Sox pxp man is so terrible that some of the fan base & most of the other teams’ fan bases truly watch or should watch on mute?

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

That’s always the solution for you guys, but have you considered that the White Sox pxp man is so terrible that some of the fan base & most of the other teams’ fan bases truly watch or should watch on mute?

I don't care what you do. I just though on his Appreciation Day it would be a kinder gentler thing to do by not ripping him to shreds. We've on;y had about 100 threads already for that very thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I don't care what you do. I just though on his Appreciation Day it would be a kinder gentler thing to do by not ripping him to shreds. We've on;y had about 100 threads already for that very thing.

+1