2018 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Brian said:

I deserved it because in Week 1, I scored 2nd most pts in the league but was facing guy with most points. :)

I can relate, I've eeked out both my wins by having to blow out my projected score. Good thing my schedule "should" get better for the next couple weeks but with my luck they might suddenly become juggernauts too.

I ended up finishing with the 2nd most points last week. This week, I'm projected for the highest score.

And this is while I have clearly lost that Conner/Coleman for Devonta Freeman trade. If I can manage to keep winning while Freeman is out, I'll be very happy. My receiving corps and Mahomes have been carrying my ass. Oh, and the Bears defense. :)

On 9/17/2018 at 6:55 AM, Brian said:

I deserved it because in Week 1, I scored 2nd most pts in the league but was facing guy with most points. :)

I had a team a few years ago that finished  the season in 2nd place in total overall points  (maybe 10 points behind the points leader).

His record: 11-2 My record: 5-8 

It seemed like I either had the highest points every week or played the guy who did. I didn't make the playoffs, but my team dominated in total points every week during the playoffs, too. It was my big money league, too. Very frustrating.

12 minutes ago, joejoedairy said:

trying to muster up the stones to bench david johnson in favor of sony michel

David Johnson is a great RB but that offense is a joke. I wouldn't be scared to sit him with the way both Arizona's offense and the Bears front 7 are playing.

5 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I fuckin hate having 2 bench spots occupied by Bell and Freeman, Delvin Cook is not playing against Buffalo but I don't want to lose any other guys on my bench for 1 week of Murray. /rant

Who else in on your bench? Murray is in line for a huge workload against the Bills. He could easily be a week winner.

4 minutes ago, maggsmaggs said:

Who else in on your bench? Murray is in line for a huge workload against the Bills. He could easily be a week winner.

I currently have Demaryius Thomas (the most droppable piece IMO), Burton(waiting for his breakout) Rivers (bad matchup this week against the rams) Lindsay and Breida. I have Conner and Thompson starting for me at RB. Full PPR

Edited by TheTruth05

46 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I currently have Demaryius Thomas (the most droppable piece IMO), Burton(waiting for his breakout) Rivers (bad matchup this week against the rams) Lindsay and Breida. I have Conner and Thompson starting for me at RB. Full PPR

So you have a TE on your bench in Burton? You must have a solid starter then. I would drop him and use Murray personally.

1 minute ago, maggsmaggs said:

So you have a TE on your bench in Burton? You must have a solid starter then. I would drop him and use Murray personally.

I legit did this like 20 minutes ago lol didn't want to miss out since he was sitting in the FA section. I have Reed this week but he has a bye next, going to have to use my waiver wire next week on a TE but it's a risk I'm willing to take.