Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ChiliIrishHammock24

2018 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Brian said:

Same here and it took that last Chris Hogan TD to put me ahead. Phew

The Fantasy Gods shined on us this week :cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

The Fantasy Gods shined on us this week :cheers

I deserved it because in Week 1, I scored 2nd most pts in the league but was facing guy with most points. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brian said:

I deserved it because in Week 1, I scored 2nd most pts in the league but was facing guy with most points. :)

I can relate, I've eeked out both my wins by having to blow out my projected score. Good thing my schedule "should" get better for the next couple weeks but with my luck they might suddenly become juggernauts too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up finishing with the 2nd most points last week. This week, I'm projected for the highest score.

 

And this is while I have clearly lost that Conner/Coleman for Devonta Freeman trade. If I can manage to keep winning while Freeman is out, I'll be very happy. My receiving corps and Mahomes have been carrying my ass. Oh, and the Bears defense. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 6:55 AM, Brian said:

I deserved it because in Week 1, I scored 2nd most pts in the league but was facing guy with most points. :)

I had a team a few years ago that finished  the season in 2nd place in total overall points  (maybe 10 points behind the points leader).

His record: 11-2 My record: 5-8 

It seemed like I either had the highest points every week or played the guy who did. I didn't make the playoffs, but my team dominated in total points every week during the playoffs, too. It was my big money league, too. Very frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fuckin hate having 2 bench spots occupied by Bell and Freeman, Delvin Cook is not playing against Buffalo but I don't want to lose any other guys on my bench for 1 week of Murray. /rant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, joejoedairy said:

trying to muster up the stones to bench david johnson in favor of sony michel

David Johnson is a great RB but that offense is a joke. I wouldn't be scared to sit him with the way both Arizona's offense and the Bears front 7 are playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I fuckin hate having 2 bench spots occupied by Bell and Freeman, Delvin Cook is not playing against Buffalo but I don't want to lose any other guys on my bench for 1 week of Murray. /rant

Who else in on your bench? Murray is in line for a huge workload against the Bills. He could easily be a week winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maggsmaggs said:

Who else in on your bench? Murray is in line for a huge workload against the Bills. He could easily be a week winner.

I currently have Demaryius Thomas (the most droppable piece IMO), Burton(waiting for his breakout) Rivers (bad matchup this week against the rams) Lindsay and Breida. I have Conner and Thompson starting for me at RB. Full PPR

Edited by TheTruth05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I currently have Demaryius Thomas (the most droppable piece IMO), Burton(waiting for his breakout) Rivers (bad matchup this week against the rams) Lindsay and Breida. I have Conner and Thompson starting for me at RB. Full PPR

So you have a TE on your bench in Burton? You must have a solid starter then. I would drop him and use Murray personally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maggsmaggs said:

So you have a TE on your bench in Burton? You must have a solid starter then. I would drop him and use Murray personally.

I legit did this like 20 minutes ago lol didn't want to miss out since he was sitting in the FA section. I have Reed this week but he has a bye next, going to have to use my waiver wire next week on a TE but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I legit did this like 20 minutes ago lol didn't want to miss out since he was sitting in the FA section. I have Reed this week but he has a bye next, going to have to use my waiver wire next week on a TE but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Haha nice.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanna congratulate myself for getting everyone of my "matchup plays" wrong including dropping baltimores defense for the patriots since belicheck "owns his assistants". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Brian said:

I left lots of points on the bench. Need 40 between AB and OJ tonight to win

Brown is usually good for 25-30 by himself (I have him as well). OJ is gonna be the tough one to evaluate. Definitely doable though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fell short by 16 points, which means if I played Carson with Cook out, I would've won by 1.

Why do I do this to myself every year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I thought my .04 win a couple of years ago was insane. :lol: Who else had a real close win here a few years back? @Rowand44? @BrianI remember another poster with the slimmest of margins victory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×