Sign in to follow this  
ChiliIrishHammock24

2018 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Jesus. What a cock punch.

Definitely.  My buddy I ended up beating was the one who actually texted me that it had happened cause he went to set his lineup and noticed he was in the 3rd place game.  I was obviously happy that it happened but felt kind of awful too ha.

4 hours ago, Rowand44 said:

Definitely.  My buddy I ended up beating was the one who actually texted me that it had happened cause he went to set his lineup and noticed he was in the 3rd place game.  I was obviously happy that it happened but felt kind of awful too ha.

Yeah, I would feel awful too. 

I don't know if you followed this thread much, but due to weird scheduling, I played the same team 3 times during our 12 week season. He's usually one of the best teams every year and had a great roster again this season. Well, I beat him all 3 times, 2 of those times by less than 2 points. Then, we meet up again in the 1st RD of the playoffs, and I beat him for a FOURTH time. I think he had the most Points For in our league, yet he ended up like 7-6 because he had 4 losses to my team. 

I apologized to him at work the following day, I could hardly even be happy for myself at that point.

Really need some advice, got a coin flip decision to make. 

For my flex spot, can go Josh Reynolds with the Rams or Ballage with the Dolphins. My bench is just murdered with injuries but I’m playing for the championship. Not sure who to start. 

11 hours ago, Tony said:

Really need some advice, got a coin flip decision to make. 

For my flex spot, can go Josh Reynolds with the Rams or Ballage with the Dolphins. My bench is just murdered with injuries but I’m playing for the championship. Not sure who to start. 

That's really tough. I would lean Ballage. I always lean towards the RB in that situation over a WR, and a 3rd option WR with a QB who is struggling right now.

4 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

That's really tough. I would lean Ballage. I always lean towards the RB in that situation over a WR, and a 3rd option WR with a QB who is struggling right now.

Thanks man, I think that’s what I’m going to do, needed some reassurance. 

Antonio Brown single handedly winning me the championship!

EDIT: Back to back fantasy champ... feels good. :)

Edited by SoxAce

If Jared Cook doesn’t score 27 points tomorrow, I win $500 bones. Pray for me

15 hours ago, Tony said:

I want to say your safe but today just screams one of those weird Monday night games where the Raiders put up 50 lol more than likely you got this tho 👍🏼

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

I want to say your safe but today just screams one of those weird Monday night games where the Raiders put up 50 lol more than likely you got this tho 👍🏼

Trust me, I fee the same hahah. 

• Haha 1

On 12/23/2018 at 11:29 PM, Tony said:

Congrats brother!

16 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Congrats brother!

That helps with Christmas gifts! 

I want to take a second and thank DaVante Adams, DeAndre Hopkins, Zeke and the rest of the boys for a great season :)