Sox Vs Tigers Sept 3 game thread

southsider2k5

Just now, iWiN4PreP said:

Anyone know when this pre-game conference with Hahn is and how to watch it? 

If he meets with the writers before the game, I'm sure the NBCSC pregame will have video. The regular beat writers haven't mentioned when Hahn will talk. My understanding was it was going to be before today's game, but maybe it got pushed back until after in the conference room.

• Thanks 1

Where the fuck has this Reynaldo Lopez been the rest of the season?? I really like this guy. If Lopez can pitch like this the sky's the limit for this rotation next season. Find a decent, flippable vet for the 5th  starter role in case they can't hang with the Indians and Let's go boys!!!

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Where the fuck has this Reynaldo Lopez been the rest of the season?? I really like this guy. If Lopez can pitch like this the sky's the limit for this rotation next season. Find a decent, flippable vet for the 5th  starter role in case they can't hang with the Indians and Let's go boys!!!

This is why I’ve been whining about Lopez being a two pitch pitcher most of the year.  When he has the complete arsenal (change & curve included) working he can be damn good and the fastball becomes a legit weapon.  Reynaldo & Giolito suddenly look like legit major leagues and that would greatly accelerate this rebuild.

9 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ha you know where he's been. It's called being 24 , in your 1st big league full season and developing.

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ha you know where he's been. It's called being 24 , in your 1st big league full season and developing.

I know. As long as this guy shows up in 2019 I'm fine with everything. Same with Giolito. If the guy we saw Thursday shows up next week they're going to give the Indians a scare next season, at the very least.