Sign in to follow this  
kitekrazy

Great Falls post season.

36 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Now up 5-0.   Sad that I can't watch them on Milb.

It's now 10-3 in second...got a real barn burner going on.

1 hour ago, Sleepy Harold said:

It's now 10-3 in second...got a real barn burner going on.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

It may be premature by these guys so far don't seem like post season chokers.   I wish I could watch.

And now it's 10-9 in the 6th. 

YOU BLEW IT!

Bryce Bush alleviating fears of his late season slump. Killing it in the postseason. 5-10 with 3 XBH and a pair of walks in the playoffs. Get on that damn bandwagon.

6 hours ago, SoxAce said:

They did it!!!

This is pretty cool. The Great Falls team has actual legit prospects on it. Many times in Advanced Rookie Leagues it's littered with tons of college filler and organizational types. The Voyagers have like 5 possible top 30 guys (Sosa, Bush, Nunez, Stiever, Pilkington) and some others that are advanced like Romy Gonzalez, Logan Sowers and Davis Martin. That team in Kannapolis is going to be really fun next year. 

Part of me wants to cry.  1) I did not get to watch these playoff games.  2) Sox A ball has officially ended this season. 

Watching the A teams was so exciting.  Kanny and Salem were disappointments but GF really put up some numbers. 

So as a guy who gets to see KAN a bit every season, who should I be looking forward to next year? Definitely a lot of interesting names, give them me all

5 hours ago, ChiSoxJon said:

So as a guy who gets to see KAN a bit every season, who should I be looking forward to next year? Definitely a lot of interesting names, give them me all

On the pitching side: Konnor Pilkington, Davis Martin and Jonathan Stiever. In the infield: Bryce Bush, Lenyn Sosa, Corey Zangari, and Amado Nunez. Steele Walker might be in the outfield to open the season.