remembering Mathew Shepherd

cwsox

marshall does air his personal life in his music and has often said it was the best way for him to work through it - and it was

Mrs Mathers did sue him for everything he says about her - she lost, as every lawyer in Wayne County told her she would, since Marshall's defense was, he was speaking the truth and she is more than what he has said she is.

I suspect without music as an outlet he would be a springer show guest or someone who shoots up the house or descended in drugs and alcoholic hazes -

but he had the music as an outlet, is a very hard worker, and found a positive source to express his anguish and look at how many kids feel the same as he does, that sense of abandonment by parents who were more interested in doing their own things than raising their children -

lot of kids feel as he does, that is something to consider. It is a damnation of my generation and the one right behind me for the way we raised, as a generation, our children. It is a message to those who still have kids in the home to do a better job that the millions of Mrs Mathers

pn every album you also hear his love for his child - it is very moving stuff, and he is role modeling loving your kid for a generation, not walking away from the kid you sired but being an active father -

God bless him for that

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no, you don't know.

So you assume motives as if you have windows to look into his soul, to "know" what goes on in the lives of people you do not know.

I have reasons to know his motives and his feelings.

I rest comfortable with what Em has to say, what he really says, what he is really about.

You don't want to accept that about Em, then don't.

Free country.

My free country right to explore his works and him as a person and use contacts that I have (I know my way around the Detroit legal and music scenes) to find out more. 

I rest comfortable with what Em has to say, what he really says, what he is really about.  That's why I took my grandson to see him and we can't wait until the next concert tour!

Hey if you dont have a problem with what he says then I dont. My question is why is what EM says okay and not Roman? :huh:

Em does not advocate violence against gays.

Psycho does.

Em has advocated defense of gays when they are attacked.

Psycho is the attacker, he says.

That is the difference.

Guest hotsoxchick1
not walking away from the kid you sired but being an active father -

thats about all i can say is good about him.. to me hes a whinney b**** who is cryin about what society has done to him and how his mom had to raise him an so on and so on and hes only out to make a buck doing it...i dont care for his babble....but hey if you like it then thats your thing, i dont condemn it....i just chose not to listen to it.....not everyone likes janis joplin and jimmi hendirx as i do.....no ones right or wrong just different in opinion........ ;)

no, you don't know.

So you assume motives as if you have windows to look into his soul, to "know" what goes on in the lives of people you do not know.

I have reasons to know his motives and his feelings.

I rest comfortable with what Em has to say, what he really says, what he is really about.

You don't want to accept that about Em, then don't.

Free country.

My free country right to explore his works and him as a person and use contacts that I have (I know my way around the Detroit legal and music scenes) to find out more. 

I rest comfortable with what Em has to say, what he really says, what he is really about.  That's why I took my grandson to see him and we can't wait until the next concert tour!

Hey if you dont have a problem with what he says then I dont. My question is why is what EM says okay and not Roman? :huh:

Because hes a hypocrite. Clujer was right when he suggested this board has a lot of gay hypocrites...

...long post...

See the only problem with discussing this is people don't listen to each other. Most of these posts are you-say, I-say. I said homosexuality was not against the Church in my first post. I am only firmilar with Catholicism. I do not know the other religions' stances. Winodj put some good insight on the opposing point of view.

About Eminem, he would, as would any of us, have tried to help Matthew Shepherd. That is just human kindness kicking in. What those people did was terrible, and I can't see anyone allowing that to happen if they could do even a thing about it (ie call for help, fight, go get help, etc).

That is just human kindness kicking in. What those people did was terrible, and I can't see anyone allowing that to happen if they could do even a thing about it (ie call for help, fight, go get help, etc).

Unless they're Roman in which case he would beat a gay person's ass for looking at him the wrong way.

Unless they're Roman in which case he would beat a gay person's ass for looking at him the wrong way.

No no, I can't see that being the case. I think he is just trying to look cool. He's a young man, that's how I was when I was his age. Would I have ever done anything, no never. Ya need to look at his mindset, he'll learn.

No no, I can't see that being the case. I think he is just trying to look cool. He's a young man, that's how I was when I was his age. Would I have ever done anything, no never. Ya need to look at his mindset, he'll learn.

Hey I was just repeating what he said earlier.

I dont think i KNOW Roman would help another human in need................this is JUST a message board.

It's sick that those two guys pretended to be gay so they go lure them into their truck

I don't understand...so they told this Mathew guy that they were gay, and he just went with them? Were they going to have anonymous sex in the truck? If so, then I feel 0% sorry for him, as he made a stupid, poor decision and paid the ultimate price for his idiocy.

I don't understand...so they told this Mathew guy that they were gay, and he just went with them?  Were they going to have anonymous sex in the truck?  If so, then I feel 0% sorry for him, as he made a stupid, poor decision and paid the ultimate price for his idiocy.

an interesting twist on the premise.

I don't understand...so they told this Mathew guy that they were gay, and he just went with them?  Were they going to have anonymous sex in the truck?  If so, then I feel 0% sorry for him, as he made a stupid, poor decision and paid the ultimate price for his idiocy.

Agree to a point. He made a mistake yes, but I do feel sorry for him. Noone deserves what he got, for ANYTHING they do.........

If you missed it in the other thread, Id like to admit I was wrong for advocating violence against gays. I was wrong for hating in the first place. Hate really is a waste of time. Ya got one life. Have fun, get paid, get laid however you want, make friends, do whatever the f*** floats your boat. You only have to float your boat, you dont have to float mine and I dont have to float yours. So do and feel however you damn well please...

I brought that up to a point much earlier in this thread. He did make some huge mistakes. Life is different though. Those people who did it to him are twisted. Tie him up and leave him to freeze, that's just sad.

If you missed it in the other thread, Id like to admit I was wrong for advocating violence against gays. I was wrong for hating in the first place. Hate really is a waste of time. Ya got one life. Have fun, get paid, get laid however you want, make friends, do whatever the f*** floats your boat. You only have to float your boat, you dont have to float mine and I dont have to float yours. So do and feel however you damn well please...

Its about damn time.

I brought that up to a point much earlier in this thread. He did make some huge mistakes. Life is different though. Those people who did it to him are twisted. Tie him up and leave him to freeze, that's just sad.

Oh BELIEVE me, the people who did that to him should suffer the same fate. I am a proponent of "an eye for an eye", so the sick people who did that to him should die for what they did.

Life is ALL about choice and personal responsibility. Mathew Sheppard made a horrible choice, and unfortunately for him (and his family), he paid for that choice with his life.