9/16/18 12:05PM CST: Chicago White Sox @ Baltimore Orioles; Lucas Giolito vs. D. Hess

iWiN4PreP

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

WTF has happened to Gio over the last 3 starts? It is like allnof the progress he's made has vanished into thin air. 

Yup, that is almost as depresssing as Kopech going under TJS. IT seems Gio is back to being useless after looking like a stud.

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

WTF has happened to Gio over the last 3 starts? It is like allnof the progress he's made has vanished into thin air. 

I don't know if you guys are watching the game or not but there's been some bad fielding and some lucky hits falling in. He doesn't look bad.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, almagest said:

I don't know if you guys are watching the game or not but there's been some bad fielding and some lucky hits falling in. He doesn't look bad.

Im paying attn on gameday while watching football so thanks. I checked Twitter and saw that the Orioles got 6 outs that inning so despite the earned runs it makes feel better about him. 

For all of you Palka nay sayers, this guy is having a terrific rookie season. I understand that his OBP isn't as high, as we'd like. Nevertheless, 24 homers in just over 2/3 of a season, from a left handed bat, pretty much qualifies as a "keeper". Anyone have any suggestions for a better left handed power hitter, until some of the prospects arrive?

Edited by Lillian

28 minutes ago, Lillian said:

For all of you Palka nay sayers, this guy is having a terrific rookie season. I understand that his OBP isn't as high, as we'd like. Nevertheless, 24 homers in just over 2/3 of a season, from a left handed bat, pretty much qualifies as a "keeper". Anyone have any suggestions for a better left handed power hitter, until some of the prospects arrive?

Harper :)