Abreu hospitalized

smalls2598

Any inside info on whether he's going to try to give it a go at some point?  Health first in this case absolutely...but I'd love to see him able to suit up for us this week--especially if we part ways with him this off-season.  Sucks thinking he's played his last game for us.  

6 minutes ago, FT35 said:

Any inside info on whether he's going to try to give it a go at some point?  Health first in this case absolutely...but I'd love to see him able to suit up for us this week--especially if we part ways with him this off-season.  Sucks thinking he's played his last game for us.  

Ricky made it sounds like not going to play again this year, last week, but I haven't seen any other updates.

Yeah, there was that "likely done for the season" narrative, but then the last day or so, it made it seem like he wanted to play--then Ricky sounded open to it.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see.  However...if he plays at some point, I'll be sure to catch that game!