Stadium Club

Bob Sacamano

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This is one thing I have never done, so pardon my ignorance, but you pay for a ticket AND then you pay for food/drinks?

You pay for a ticket for the game, you pay for a ticket to get in there, and you pay for the food and drink.  It's nice, I think they give out the memberships free now to full season ticketholders with premium seats, and it comes out to $3-4 a game for partial plans, and not so premium seats. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

And as far as I can tell, that's not your ticket into the game is it? Like you can go in that area and can't go around the stadium? Thanks for the feedback.

Yes. To get in the park, you will need a game ticket. I think you can go in and out of there. I have been there several times over the years when someone had freebies, but mostly when it was cold or raining so we just watched the game and drank and ate the comp pretzels and peanuts, or for a pre game meal,  so I never really left and came back.

Edited by Dick Allen

Club level seats do not grant access to the stadium club so you need a separate ticket to get into the actual "Club".  With 3 girls under 10 it works for me to pay to have access to 'private' bathrooms on days that are crowded, plus the option on rainy/hot, ect days for a spot to get away.  The view for the game is pretty crappy unless you make a reservation and sit on the window.  The food is good and there's no wait, but you pay for everything you buy and it's credit card only.

12 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

I've never been in this area but I am currently looking at ticket prices for Saturday's game and I am seeing those are going for about $27. What exactly is this area? Any help would be appreciated.

12 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

The lower level is a fancy restaurant, upper level is more casual and popular. You won't have much of a view. Good chow but limited selection upstairs such as nachos wings and meat sandwiches. Some salads for the babes. 

The area is also totally enclosed and therefore you get no "baseball sounds". I've never particularly enjoyed watching the games from up there.  Although if it's too cold/ hot for me to watch a game from the stands, I'd probably just decide not to go in the first place these days. 

Edited by SoxFan2003
Typo
  • Like 1