9/21- Cubs vs Sox, 3:10

flavum

11 minutes ago, Scoots said:

Lopez is gonna be right up there with Rodon next year.

If we get August Giolito I think he'll be right up there with him. 

Rodon

Lopez

Giolito

and who else next year? 

I guess they have to go out and get some guys out of the bargain bin. 

If we get someone slightly worse than August Giolito out of him, that would be ok as a #3-4 starter. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Yoan with 2 hits again. 

I think he's going to explode next season, and become the guy we all thought we were getting when we traded Sale for him. I wish that there was at more than just Lopez we could pencil into our future lineup at this moment(end of 2018) I hate we have to wait 6 months to continue this process.  I don't want to wait for April 2019. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think he's going to explode next season, and become the guy we all thought we were getting when we traded Sale for him. I wish that there was at more than just Lopez we could pencil into our future lineup currently. 

Anderson, Narvaez, and Jimenez at least

9 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think he's going to explode next season, and become the guy we all thought we were getting when we traded Sale for him. I wish that there was at more than just Lopez we could pencil into our future lineup at this moment(end of 2018) I hate we have to wait 6 months to continue this process.  I don't want to wait for April 2019. 

YoMo will have a breakout season after people stop obsessing over him. Focus on something else. 

4 minutes ago, Insp said:

Leave it to Engel to blow things by wildly swinging at the ball.

Engel seems to have at least 20 lives. The Sox keep bringing up guys that could take his spot but they keep failing miserably. It shouldn't be this hard to find a replacement for Adam Engel. 

Edited by Jack Parkman