NL Wild Card game Thread

LittleHurt05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cub fans complaining about Chili Davis reminds me of this board complaining about Greg Walker. A hitting coach is a sports psychologist, and nothing more. 

So to start the postgame montage, WSCR playing "No Excuses" by Alice In Chains. That happens to be my favorite song by them, and fitting for the situation. 

12 minutes ago, bryank1202 said:

From best record in NL all second half to knocked out in wildcard .  Cubs will have a interesting off-season.

I thought they would be in the WS again.   Baseball is a funny sport.  Sometimes it's not about talent but a team getting hot at the right time. 

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Lets hope their isn't incentive by him or the FO to have him opt out of that deal.

lol...there's no effing way ANYBODY is going to pay him that kind of money.  He'd be a complete moron to even consider it.  I hear some Cub fans wishfully think that too...but just. not. happening.

10 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Kaplan just said on espn 1000 he heard Maddon might be out after this and they move for David Ross? I mean it’s Kaplan but LOL.

Tim Kurkjian just said he’s heard whispers of him being fired as well.

Yep rumors a few months ago that he could be out if something like this happened.