Top White Sox Prospects by Position: RH Relievers

NorthSideSox72

Toeing the other side of the rubber, here are the top five right-handed relief pitching prospects in the system at present. These are five legitimate power arms, and we didn't even get to list a few guys we liked because there just wasn't room. One of the deeper groups in the system.

Tomorrow: Starting Pitchers

1 hour ago, NorthSideSox72 said:

Four of those five pitchers have hit 99 or higher on the gun, by the way.

Five of six if we include Thyago, who could have the fastest FB depending on Burdi's recovery.

If 4 of 6 pan out, the bullpen will be frightening. Then add Fry/Frare/Bummer/Schyrver 

1 minute ago, Quinarvy said:

Five of six if we include Thyago, who could have the fastest FB depending on Burdi's recovery.

If 4 of 6 pan out, the bullpen will be frightening. Then add Fry/Frare/Bummer/Schyrver 

That's a really, really high rate of relievers "panning out". We better be darn good at coaching relievers. 

This is a super exciting group.  There is a reason I feel better about the pen than any other group, and the top guys are a large part of this.  The great part is we have list of potential guys without even starting to think about what happens to any potential failed starters.

5 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

That's a really, really high rate of relievers "panning out". We better be darn good at coaching relievers. 

That's why I added frightening. Right now the only one I have sure fire confidence in is Hamilton and hopefully Fry continues his success.