Market/Financial Thread

Chisoxfn

How do you feel about Tesla at this given time? Taking any profits? I was listening to a podcast with Rob Maurer who has been a Tesla bull for a long time & he makes a lot of good points. I believe in many of them too, I just can't ever seem to pull the trigger on their valuations. Its not that I dont believe in their strategy or that I don't believe they'll hit their goals, it's more that is too priced in already for me on a risk/reward basis. For me, now it's just tipping the cap that I missed most of the boat, and that I need to focus my capital allocation to something that still has healthy run up, but with more limited downside. If Tesla was ever to get back to the $850 range I think I'd be interested (aka $215 after split). 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 2:54 PM, southsider2k5 said:

During this crisis bitcoin went from about 10,000 to under 5,000 at its low.  It has bounced back a bit, but is still down 40% from where it was four weeks ago.  Two weeks ago it was 9000.  I did notice you switched from the dollar to the stock market, but have you seen the rally in the dollar at this time?  You do understand that bitcoin is down more than the stock market during this time?

In terms of confidence, the dollar is still leading the world.  Stocks are down, gold is down, and bitcoin is leading the losses.

Bump. 

Trust me this isn't a victory lap, it's to say don't measure life in 2-3 week periods. It's a slow play, a slow burn. Everything is over time. Just as gold went down in the beginning of 08/09 crisis, so do all assets. Everything generally sells off and then decouples over time. This isn't even the decoupling yet  as most businesses are holding on via zombie status. That can be propped up over the next half decade to decade if the Fed truly wants to. Hell, it can be propped up for decades if you look to Japan's model. It doesn't change the fact that it's propped up and pumping liquidity into a market doesn't fix the market, just prolongs the eventual outcome. The dollar is down a ton lately, but I'm not even a dollar bear, I think it will have it's day soon (Dollar Milkshake Theory) to an extent because in general, the rest of the world is in an even worse situation. This is just to say, take a step back and assess the big picture. 

In regards to BTC, i think you'll see a pullback soon to the $13-15k range - but this run is driven by institutional investors & that's only getting started. I think you'll see Bitcoin hit north of $150,000 in the next 3-5 years.  I also think you'll see the stock market hit 40-45,000+ in the next 3-5 years. I also think you'll see dollar domination in the next 3-5 years. I also think you'll see gold hit $4k+ in the next 3-5 years. These don't have to be mutually exclusive in the short term (my short term is 3-5 years). I think the decoupling happens in the next 10-30 years. 

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a historical grab stat about the number of IPO's that had their price 2X on the first day since like 2009. 

2010 - 0

2011 - 1

2012 - 1

2013 - 6

2014 - 6

2015 - 5

2016 - 1

2017 - 1

2018 - 1

2019- 3

2020 - 19!!

It's so damn frothy out there. Insane. Feels like this has to have a major correction soon. Either the correction is literally SPAC's aka -- the theory that because of consolidation that there has been less and less companies to trade and this is just the pendulum and built up money looking for new investments ... or, the more likely, there's nowhere else to put capital and this is just driving crazy multiples.

Like, maybe I can back myself into AirBnb ... but DoorDash trading how they are? That's just pure insanity. 

Also might be too late, but take a look at MindMed - it's a company that is looking to utilize DMT, etc. via trials for opioid, anxienty, PTSD, etc. I bought some a while back and it's been going bonkers. I just like it because it brings a solution to the table for a major problem & is a different solution. I don't think we'll ever legalize it, however can see it being utilized in doctors settings. 

24 minutes ago, BrianAnderson said:

Saw a historical grab stat about the number of IPO's that had their price 2X on the first day since like 2009. 

2010 - 0

2011 - 1

2012 - 1

2013 - 6

2014 - 6

2015 - 5

2016 - 1

2017 - 1

2018 - 1

2019- 3

2020 - 19!!

It's so damn frothy out there. Insane. Feels like this has to have a major correction soon. Either the correction is literally SPAC's aka -- the theory that because of consolidation that there has been less and less companies to trade and this is just the pendulum and built up money looking for new investments ... or, the more likely, there's nowhere else to put capital and this is just driving crazy multiples.

Like, maybe I can back myself into AirBnb ... but DoorDash trading how they are? That's just pure insanity. 

Also might be too late, but take a look at MindMed - it's a company that is looking to utilize DMT, etc. via trials for opioid, anxienty, PTSD, etc. I bought some a while back and it's been going bonkers. I just like it because it brings a solution to the table for a major problem & is a different solution. I don't think we'll ever legalize it, however can see it being utilized in doctors settings. 

I read that as you bought some DMT and its been bonkers. 

58 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

I read that as you bought some DMT and its been bonkers. 

ha, maybe one day. for now, I'll just buy the stock and stick to edibles lol. 

The run up on it has been incredible - almost 4X in a month. 10X in 3 months. 

I'm a little worried to double down on my bet right now based on that, but certainly if it settles in or retests a lower number and bounces? then maybe i'll purchase a bit more. 

Also to add to that - feels A LOT like the marijuana run back a few years ago. although I would like it as a long term hold, i may just ride the euphoria of the psychedelic space up, and then dump and wait for repricing. who knows how high this could trade (pun intended) -- but can see this being a wild ride up, and then down, before stabilizing over a longer period of time. 

ha. yah that can be said about a lot in March. However to be fair, if you remember the mindset back in March it would've been like a salmon swimming upstream. It was impossible to understand what we were going through + the prices since then haven't really been coupled with earnings or any real good news. hindsight is 20/20. 

I had a buncha square stock i bought back in the day that i was going to keep for the long run .. like 20 years long run ... and i ended up liquidating 70% at $70 per share. it's now at $210. I remmeber it bottoming out at like $36 and I was contemplating buying back in & was too scared. 

I think we're still due a strong pullback, but that might only mean to like 25,000 before we head back up. That being said, what we're due and reality dont really match nowadays. There's just as big of a likelihood stimulus and vaccines hit and the Dow goes from 30k to 40k by 2022. NYSE is more like Vegas than ever before, except, at least for now with QE and stimulus that we're the house. 

what goes up must come down, or at least i think it has to. 

Bitcoin to an all time high. I somewhat recently pulled most of my investments in ETFs and other stocks and shifted it to crypto (specifically bitcoin and ethereum). The tech etfs I had are still looking good, but the cryptocurrency future is looking bright as well. 

29 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Bitcoin to an all time high. I somewhat recently pulled most of my investments in ETFs and other stocks and shifted it to crypto (specifically bitcoin and ethereum). The tech etfs I had are still looking good, but the cryptocurrency future is looking bright as well. 

Its been a nice ride so far.  I put a miner on my new PC when I bought it last year just before Black Friday.  This latest run puts me up to like $800 in net value so far.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Its been a nice ride so far.  I put a miner on my new PC when I bought it last year just before Black Friday.  This latest run puts me up to like $800 in net value so far.

Just curious Southsider2k5 - earlier in this thread, and earlier in 2020 you were pretty negative on Bitcoin? So while you were negative on bitcoin you were mining? Just seems very counter to your own arguments to me. 

During this crisis bitcoin went from about 10,000 to under 5,000 at its low.  It has bounced back a bit, but is still down 40% from where it was four weeks ago.  Two weeks ago it was 9000.  I did notice you switched from the dollar to the stock market, but have you seen the rally in the dollar at this time?  You do understand that bitcoin is down more than the stock market during this time?

In terms of confidence, the dollar is still leading the world.  Stocks are down, gold is down, and bitcoin is leading the losses.

1 minute ago, BrianAnderson said:

Just curious Southsider2k5 - earlier in this thread, and earlier in 2020 you were pretty negative on Bitcoin? So while you were negative on bitcoin you were mining? Just seems very counter to your own arguments to me. 

I wasn't negative on bitcoin, I was negative on the idea that it was a better investment than the US stock market.  There is a gigantic difference there, hopefully you understand that.  I sure as hell didn't sell my stocks to do this, especially if you look at the RoR on stocks.. but for some reason you didn't quote that part.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I wasn't negative on bitcoin, I was negative on the idea that it was a better investment than the US stock market.  There is a gigantic difference there, hopefully you understand that.  I sure as hell didn't sell my stocks to do this, especially if you look at the RoR on stocks.. but for some reason you didn't quote that part.

I'd invite you to re-read the forum. It's all there. You were pretty combative throughout. Quote yourself away from the thread where you were "positive" on bitcoin or where you laid out that your theory was ROR against the stock market (which by the way, ROR on bitcoin v. stock market isn't even close, bitcoin has outperformed wildly against the stock market)

I mean, you quite literally said the dollar is leading the way (down) while stocks are down (up) gold was down (up) and that bitcoin is leading the way in losses (leading the way in gains). You're batting Adam Dunn numbers. 

And yes, I am being harder on you - mostly because you were a complete dick to me in almost every response including mocking me when my wife had covid at the very outset of this. So although I don't like victory laps, I damn well am going to take one here and call you out a bit. 

your angle above is more like the dollar milkshake theory, which i can see happening. I would guess the dollar rallies in the future - i also believe stocks will continue their rally too - hard not too when the money printer is on. So I don't think you're wrong in your views - the dollar is still the world reserve currency - however i think during our lifetime we'll move into a digital basket of currencies which will lessen the stronghold of the dollar. Almost akin to a stablecoin. 

full disclosure I think theres a long way to go - the government is coming way too close to banning self custody of bitcoin which, if it happens, would be a very large blow to the utility of the product. They also havent defined regulations enough. However the more intertwined it becomes with the BlackRocks and Druckenmillers/Tudor Jones of the world, the more they will have influence on said regulations. I am actually hoping for a pull back closer to $15k in the coming month(s), but who knows if we'll get it. 

Take this post FWIW - I'm okay leaving things in the past from here & having civil conversations with valid points, but let's not act like youre some cypherpunk mining bitcoin and that you've been super positive on it ..

I'd invite you to re-read the forum. It's all there. You were pretty combative throughout. Quote yourself away from the thread where you were "positive" on bitcoin or where you laid out that your theory was ROR against the stock market (which by the way, ROR on bitcoin v. stock market isn't even close, bitcoin has outperformed wildly against the stock market)

I mean, you quite literally said the dollar is leading the way (down) while stocks are down (up) gold was down (up) and that bitcoin is leading the way in losses (leading the way in gains). You're batting Adam Dunn numbers. 

And yes, I am being harder on you - mostly because you were a complete dick to me in almost every response including mocking me when my wife had covid at the very outset of this. So although I don't like victory laps, I damn well am going to take one here and call you out a bit. 

your angle above is more like the dollar milkshake theory, which i can see happening. I would guess the dollar rallies in the future - i also believe stocks will continue their rally too - hard not too when the money printer is on. So I don't think you're wrong in your views - the dollar is still the world reserve currency - however i think during our lifetime we'll move into a digital basket of currencies which will lessen the stronghold of the dollar. Almost akin to a stablecoin. 

full disclosure I think theres a long way to go - the government is coming way too close to banning self custody of bitcoin which, if it happens, would be a very large blow to the utility of the product. They also havent defined regulations enough. However the more intertwined it becomes with the BlackRocks and Druckenmillers/Tudor Jones of the world, the more they will have influence on said regulations. I am actually hoping for a pull back closer to $15k in the coming month(s), but who knows if we'll get it. 

Take this post FWIW - I'm okay leaving things in the past from here & having civil conversations with valid points, but let's not act like youre some cypherpunk mining bitcoin and that you've been super positive on it ..

Good lord.  So trying to be a dick about posts from nine months ago because you caught hurt feelings isn't being a complete dick of a poster.  Got it.  But NOW after you get those feelings out you are ready to have a civil conversation, apparently as long as I don't tell you where you are wrong, because that was literally all I did in this conversation.  This is in a thread where you are running around calling people sheeple and clueless, and blather on about having bridges to sell people as you wrongly guess someone's age based on our wrong assumptions..  Or did you not go back and look at those posts again?  Did you ever ASK what my outlook on bitcoin was, or did you label me "in your mind bitcoin is a made up internet coin destined to fail. a ponzi scheme." without knowing that I had my miner running for four months at the point you were making stuff up about me.  Now granted after you started making assumptions and treating people as if they were stupid, you are absolutely right I took to mocking you.

Here is the newsflash. 

None of what I said was wrong.  When you were trying to pretend that bitcoin was the only option out there, all of those things that I quoted had actually happened at that moment.  It HAD led the losses.  Its losses HAD outpaced the dollar, the stock market AND gold.  It isn't my fault that truth cause you to be pissed off for the better part of a year. That is all 100% true.  None of that also contained a prediction for the future.  You see that right?  Or did you just project your feelings here again into what everyone else was discussing?

Now if you really want to get some advice try this on for size

Talk less... smile more.  

Listen to what people are ACTUALLY saying, instead of applying your assumptions and biases to them.  You will find a whole lot more people will take you seriously and engage with you on an intellectual level when you treat them with the respect that you are demanding.

25 minutes ago, BrianAnderson said:

Good lord.  So trying to be a dick about posts from nine months ago because you caught hurt feelings isn't being a complete dick of a poster.  Got it.  But NOW after you get those feelings out you are ready to have a civil conversation, apparently as long as I don't tell you where you are wrong, because that was literally all I did in this conversation.  This is in a thread where you are running around calling people sheeple and clueless, and blather on about having bridges to sell people as you wrongly guess someone's age based on our wrong assumptions..  Or did you not go back and look at those posts again?  Did you ever ASK what my outlook on bitcoin was, or did you label me "in your mind bitcoin is a made up internet coin destined to fail. a ponzi scheme." without knowing that I had my miner running for four months at the point you were making stuff up about me.

Here is the newsflash. 

None of what I said was wrong.  When you were trying to pretend that bitcoin was the only option out there, all of those things that I quoted had actually happened at that moment.  It HAD led the losses.  Its losses HAD outpaced the dollar, the stock market AND gold.  It isn't my fault that truth cause you to be pissed off for the better part of a year. That is all 100% true.  None of that also contained a prediction for the future.  You see that right? 

35 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Good lord.  So trying to be a dick about posts from nine months ago because you caught hurt feelings isn't being a complete dick of a poster.  Got it.  But NOW after you get those feelings out you are ready to have a civil conversation, apparently as long as I don't tell you where you are wrong, because that was literally all I did in this conversation.  This is in a thread where you are running around calling people sheeple and clueless, and blather on about having bridges to sell people as you wrongly guess someone's age based on our wrong assumptions..  Or did you not go back and look at those posts again?

I stand by all my comments in the thread. some will change, some were wrong, some were maybe too abrasive and something always to work on, some are spot on and will stand the test of time very well. If me guessing someone's age and saying i have a bridge to sell is the worst of my actions? Then i'm living in candy land and open up the pearly gates because I have a front row seat. I wasn't mocking someone's wife and life, I guessed an age and asked how they weren't more upset with the position they were in.. a bit different than mocking someone's family. 

Did you ever ASK what my outlook on bitcoin was

, or did you label me "in your mind bitcoin is a made up internet coin destined to fail. a ponzi scheme." without knowing that I had my miner running for four months at the point you were making stuff up about me.  Now granted after you started making assumptions and treating people as if they were stupid, you are absolutely right I took to mocking you.

I mean, there were like 3 pages of back and forth on macro economics and bitcoin and every single comment you made was negative. I'm not sure it's my role to have to ask, hey SS2k5 what is your thesis? You had ample opportunity to jump in.  I personally think you have revisionist history and are straight up lying about your mining rig and bitcoin. Maybe your mining DOGE or Monero or something, but bitcoin? The hash rate and difficulty to mine bitcoin on single PC a) is not profitable, and B) would not NET you that much money after electricity. Even if you had an extremely fast computer it's all moot with ASIC's. So again, you're either very good at being intentionally vague and leading people on that you are mining bitcoin (since, you know the whole convo is about bitcoin), or you are mining a different coin. But, no you aren't mining bitcoin with a PC and making money. 

None of what I said was wrong. 

Of course not. 

When you were trying to pretend that bitcoin was the only option out there,

Not only option, I've said numerous times & even in my response to you that I think gold goes higher, i think the stock market will hit 40k, that i believe in parts of the dollar milkshake theory, etc. my whole outlook is macro. long term. who cares what happens on a month to month basis. hell even on a year to year basis. you don't make generational wealth as a day trader, you make it looking forward 10, 20, 40 years. But again, you can find that in all of the posts. Yes, I think bitcoin is the ultimate investment. I also treat it as fiat insurance just as one would buy life, car, house insurance. I have investments across all lines & would rather what the Fed do work. It would be a better world for me and all my friends and family. I just am very sketpical it will work and have a hedge. 

all of those things that I quoted had actually happened at that moment.  It HAD led the losses.  Its losses HAD outpaced the dollar, the stock market AND gold.  It isn't my fault that truth cause you to be pissed off for the better part of a year.

no, nothing intellectually will piss me off. attacking my family was below the belt and you're a questionable person in my book for never apologizing. especially considering the timing (Mid-March) during when a lot of this was a lot more scary. I'll admit i had an overreaction on it, I can own that. If you notice I own what I say, apologize, and try to grow. I try to avoid talking in binary form "cant" "wont" "never" and is something i continue to work on. Abrasive at times? Mildly yes. But I will stand by the large majority of my takes and admit when i was wrong. 

That is all 100% true.  None of that also contained a prediction for the future.  You see that right?  Or did you just project your feelings here again into what everyone else was discussing?

Now if you really want to get some advice try this on for size

Talk less... smile more.  

😁 

Listen to what people are ACTUALLY saying, instead of applying your assumptions and biases to them.  You will find a whole lot more people will take you seriously and engage with you on an intellectual level when you treat them with the respect that you are demanding.

5 minutes ago, BrianAnderson said:

So you literally say at one point

my whole outlook is macro. long term. who cares what happens on a month to month basis. hell even on a year to year basis.

but here you are talking about nine months of gains for your grand "victory lap".

As to the rest of it, if you don't want to see it, you never will see it.  That's fine.  You STILL want to make assumptions instead of actually listening, I can't obviously stop you from still doing it.    I have zero interest in entertaining your assumptions, feelings, and rantings on a blow by blow basis as it is a complete waste of time, and you obviously aren't willing to stand up in the same way you are demanding of others.  You can keep holding on to it and coming back as often as you need to feel sorry for yourself.  As always do as I say, not as I do.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:39 AM, BrianAnderson said:

Trust me this isn't a victory lap, it's to say don't measure life in 2-3 week periods. It's a slow play, a slow burn. Everything is over time. Just as gold went down in the beginning of 08/09 crisis, so do all assets. Everything generally sells off and then decouples over time. This isn't even the decoupling yet  as most businesses are holding on via zombie status. That can be propped up over the next half decade to decade if the Fed truly wants to. Hell, it can be propped up for decades if you look to Japan's model. It doesn't change the fact that it's propped up and pumping liquidity into a market doesn't fix the market, just prolongs the eventual outcome. The dollar is down a ton lately, but I'm not even a dollar bear, I think it will have it's day soon (Dollar Milkshake Theory) to an extent because in general, the rest of the world is in an even worse situation.

35 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

but here you are talking about nine months of gains for your grand "victory lap"

I mean, my first sentence responding to you was literally " this isn't a victory lap" There will be bumps along the way until there are clarity in regulations and self custody, insurance, easier, safer wallets, second layers, etc. It could very well crash down to $5k again if government takes a certain path. And to be fair, the dollar is the world reserve currecny, if something is threatening it? They might very well do so. 

As to the rest of it - you again fail to apologize for questionable attacks on family & don't respond to the bitcoin mining claims that were clearly false because lets be honest... it's a lie. It's physically not possible via a PC computer. Yes, that's an assumption, and probably not right to make an assumption, but when something literally has no physical capability to being true? then you get called out.  The rest? Far from a rant I said some of my takes will be wrong, some of my responses can be abrasive or some of my reactions can be over the top and that I continue to learn and work on that. I think i say it like 4,5 times where I admit faults ... i think the other posters will see that.

I think we'll go our separate ways -- no offense dude, but we're both better off muting each other. I personally think you have a problem with manipulating things to fit a narrative and lying and seem to be quite immature. You likely think the same of me & that's fine by me as I know my own character. I'm all for back and forth when it goes somewhere because you learn something, unfortunately i dont think back and forth between us is good for either of us, that we're learning anything or that the board/conversation is benefitting from it. So let's move on.  You can respond and have the last word but i'm personally okay bowing out. 

Cheers to you, no hard feelings outside the family comments. Go sox. 

I mean, my first sentence responding to you was literally " this isn't a victory lap" There will be bumps along the way until there are clarity in regulations and self custody, insurance, easier, safer wallets, second layers, etc. It could very well crash down to $5k again if government takes a certain path. And to be fair, the dollar is the world reserve currecny, if something is threatening it? They might very well do so. 

As to the rest of it - you again fail to apologize for questionable attacks on family & don't respond to the bitcoin mining claims that were clearly false because lets be honest... it's a lie. It's physically not possible via a PC computer. Yes, that's an assumption, and probably not right to make an assumption, but when something literally has no physical capability to being true? then you get called out.  The rest? Far from a rant I said some of my takes will be wrong, some of my responses can be abrasive or some of my reactions can be over the top and that I continue to learn and work on that. I think i say it like 4,5 times where I admit faults ... i think the other posters will see that.

I think we'll go our separate ways -- no offense dude, but we're both better off muting each other. I personally think you have a problem with manipulating things to fit a narrative and lying and seem to be quite immature. You likely think the same of me & that's fine by me as I know my own character. I'm all for back and forth when it goes somewhere because you learn something, unfortunately i dont think back and forth between us is good for either of us, that we're learning anything or that the board/conversation is benefitting from it. So let's move on.  You can respond and have the last word but i'm personally okay bowing out. 

Cheers to you, no hard feelings outside the family comments. Go sox. 

Look man. I have no idea who you are, or what you are so hung up on, but let me say this much, I never made fun of your wife. I mocked you and your ridiculous claims that you kept making.    Go back and read it again.

The other one that is even more hilarious is that you literally talked about taking a victory lap in your post today.

This is all about padding your fragile ego. I have no idea why you keep putting this much into it, yet keep talking about how unimportant it is, all about talking about lies while just blatantly making stuff up to create a strawman to yell at. If you REALLY want to move on, then do it. Or just keep yelling at windmills. It's all up to you.  

On 3/19/2020 at 6:29 PM, southsider2k5 said:

Working 18 hours a day + at least half hour a day researching too?  Add in time for all that White Sox knowledge,  market knowledge and everything else,  plus taking care of a wife with corona.

Keep up the good work and they might make you President one day!

On March 19th that was super insensitive and an asshole comment and you and I both know it. 

Yes I was working from sun up until I went to bed for 2-3 weeks at that time, my wife just got Covid -- like remember how life was on March 19 if you can ... thats when people regardless of age were dropping dead, going to the ICU, being put on ventilators, etc. We had no clue what the hell the virus was & when i was stressed working ridiculous hours & worried about my wife you came back that response. She literally didn't leave the bed for like 2 weeks. I had never seen her like that in my life and it was legit scary. Like really scary.  If you dont see the issue and refuse to acknowledge it then that's on you. The fact that i brought up my displeasure on that comment now 5? times and you still dont have the human decency to reflect on that or apologize is one of the biggest tells. 

( i know i said i wasn't going to respond ... and i guess I'm poor at following through, but when you bring family into something, and then double down saying you didn't?? that's gonna get me going) I will go papa bear on family. 

On March 19th that was super insensitive and an asshole comment and you and I both know it. 

Yes I was working from sun up until I went to bed for 2-3 weeks at that time, my wife just got Covid -- like remember how life was on March 19 if you can ... thats when people regardless of age were dropping dead, going to the ICU, being put on ventilators, etc. We had no clue what the hell the virus was & when i was stressed working ridiculous hours & worried about my wife you came back that response. She literally didn't leave the bed for like 2 weeks. I had never seen her like that in my life and it was legit scary. Like really scary.  If you dont see the issue and refuse to acknowledge it then that's on you. The fact that i brought up my displeasure on that comment now 5? times and you still dont have the human decency to reflect on that or apologize is one of the biggest tells. 

( i know i said i wasn't going to respond ... and i guess I'm poor at following through, but when you bring family into something, and then double down saying you didn't?? that's gonna get me going) I will go papa bear on family. 

It was a comment in line with all of your ridiculous claims.  The need to try to pad your statements over and over again with all of these ridiculous resume building type statements make them completely unbelievable, which is exactly what I was mocking.  You didn't just work, you WORKED 18 HOURS A DAY.  You didn't just research bitcoin, you RESEARCHED IT EVERY DAY,  If you can't see that, you need to read your responses as someone other than yourself. I never made fun of your wife, I made fun of your Trump-esque claims that have to accompany every single post.

As you KEEP responding while still missing the point and not living up to your own statements, over and over again.