2018 World Series - Red Sox v. Dodgers

Middle Buffalo

13 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Like I was saying, major fail by Cora.

Good for Caulfield though, gotta be pumped!

After watching Iowa wet the bed against PSU (luckily I gave up and missed the 4th), I just wanted a great series...pulling for a Game 7 and a Dodgers’ win, simply because the Red Sox winning four in 15 years is boring.

Still incredibly challenging to beat a team like Boston three in a row, even at home.

Edited by caulfield12

A-Rod says analytics don't work in October. Dave Roberts taking out Hill? Hmmm ... hopefully the analytics zealots will be reeled in a bit. No common sense in baseball anymore? Hill coulda kept pitching. Analytics says get him out of there before he gets hit hard.

8 hours ago, greg775 said:

A-Rod says analytics don't work in October. Dave Roberts taking out Hill? Hmmm ... hopefully the analytics zealots will be reeled in a bit. No common sense in baseball anymore? Hill coulda kept pitching. Analytics says get him out of there before he gets hit hard.

1 hour ago, SoxAce said:

Sale closing it out. Do it Sale!

I'm gonna pretend he's a White Sox for a minute :lol:

Look at it this way , Sale and the Sox won the World Series ! What a team effort . So many guys had great moments for the Red Sox. Total team victory. A great team.

Fanfare for the common baseball travelin' man ,Steve Pearce MVP. Combined a little Ricky Nelson and Emerson Lake and Palmer there.

38 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

I don't understand this comment lol Pearce has always mashed lefties. He's a pretty great platoon bat for a team in need of a corner outfielder/1B to go with a lefty.

I dont understand it today either, it was a long Bears day, ha.

Freese and Pearce are both good lefty mashers, just crazy to see them in such prominent lineups spots in the World Series in 2018, but that's baseball today.

50 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

I dont understand it today either, it was a long Bears day, ha.

Freese and Pearce are both good lefty mashers, just crazy to see them in such prominent lineups spots in the World Series in 2018, but that's baseball today.

Yeah, weird that Freese would be hitting lead off instead of like 3rd.