Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Soros and Obama

whitesoxfan99

15 minutes ago, Tony said:

My crazy Republican uncle who is a minor celebrity in my area on local radio has already started calling all these bombs fake and that it was Democrats planting all these to frame Republicans in to looking violent. So I'm sure this ridiculous van covered in obvious Pro-Trump paraphernalia will only stoke his theory of this being a giant conspiracy to make Republicans look bad. I can smell the mockery already.

10 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

My crazy Republican uncle who is a minor celebrity in my area on local radio has already started calling all these bombs fake and that it was Democrats planting all these to frame Republicans in to looking violent. So I'm sure this ridiculous van covered in obvious Pro-Trump paraphernalia will only stoke his theory of this being a giant conspiracy to make Republicans look bad. I can smell the mockery already.

I believe Lou Dobbs went on a similar rant last night on TV. So he's not the only one detached from reality.

5 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Now I've seen he's a Native American member of the Seminole tribe.  

Well at least that explains why Warren was never targeted.

Anyways glad he's caught and this is done with without anyone getting hurt.

Edited by wrathofhahn

12 minutes ago, Jenksismyhero said:

Reading that guys wrap sheet ....convicted of a bunch of crimes (including felonies!) but probation, probation, probation. 

Agreed.

That is one thing that always amazes me when one of these events happens it's rarely if ever like the guy in Nevada. They usually have a rapsheet a mile long. I'm just glad they caught him and everyone is safe.

• Quin locked this topic