Morosi: White Sox interested in "both Machado and Harper"

Jose Abreu

In all honesty though, I do think we are a top contender for harper. I think that we would've been more active for Corbin/ already signed others if we didn't think we had a real chance at harper, and I believe this is because the November 19th meeting went so well 

2 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

In all honesty though, I do think we are a top contender for harper. I think that we would've been more active for Corbin/ already signed others if we didn't think we had a real chance at harper, and I believe this is because the November 19th meeting went so well 

I don't doubt that the Sox's offer will be one of the better ones.  From what we've heard (from real sources), the meeting had gone well and the Sox feel good about their chances.  I wouldn't be surprised if it comes down to 2-3 teams and the Sox are one of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peavy44 said:

How do I post a screenshot and I show you what the guy told me

Save your screen shot to your phone.  Open a reply box, click on "click to choose files" and select your photo album and select your screen shot.  Then post 

2 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

• Tony locked this topic