Morosi: White Sox interested in "both Machado and Harper"

Jose Abreu

10 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Are we really taking this seriously?!?

Also, if we are, jumping waaaaaay ahead here, who else do we sign? Sorry, but we're not signing Harper to put Engel in CF, Sanchez at 3B, and some filler in two rotation spots, are we?

Many people wouldn't be if the guy was saying Harper doesn't want to play for Sox.

5 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

harper said he wants play in Chicago and always wanna too and doesn't like philly also he wants sign where his blind barbershop is which is CHI LA NYC.

To me, that barbershop tidbit is BS.  If that business meant so much to him, they could just open up one wherever he goes.  

It seems to me that both Harper and Machado have big egos (more so that the average player).  I would think that the Sox are selling to them just how huge they would be in Chicago.  They would instantly become the face of the team, and the team becomes a lot more popular.

3 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

Ok one more person call it bs I will not post nothing in here

Don't worry about the BS accusers.  RaBBit will post something, and someone will call BS.  Many of us appreciate the rumors.

And, yes, this is a public forum.

Edited by hogan873

4 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

It seems to me that both Harper and Machado have big egos (more so that the average player).  I would think that the Sox are selling to them just how huge they would be in Chicago.  They would instantly become the face of the team, and the team becomes a lot more popular.

Harper would be the Michael Jordan of the White Sox.  That’s got to be pretty alluring for a guy like him (assuming it comes with a $400M check).

• Tony locked this topic