Morosi: White Sox interested in "both Machado and Harper"

Jose Abreu

6 minutes ago, wrathofhahn said:

Wow this thread has turned into a dumpster fire. Well at least noone has accused someone of racism yet

Lmao are you referring to the time peavy44 accused somebody of being racist (when they weren't) and got warned by a mod? That made me laugh so hard when it happened. 

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

that rumor about liking Chicago started when he named his dog Wrigley, and only exploded more when he told TMZ he likes the food in the city.  Supposedly he grew up a Yanks fan though.

Not just that, but he has posted plenty of photos of himself in Chicago and how much he enjoys it, he was a Blackhawks fan before the Golden Knights came around, he is a Bulls fan, etc.

• Like 1

Now that the picture is out in circulation again I'll say this.

There is a lot being discussed here that is not claimed by the "source". The barbershop, any exact numbers, us having the best offer, etc. But he did claim that we met with Harper twice in Vegas (the 19th and once more the following week), Harper prefers to play in Chicago, and the White Sox are very motivated to get it done. He claims he heard it from Harper's friend, and I did find that he indeed knows multiple people who are close to Bryce Harper. Whether they actually told him all this cannot be known, but he absolutely knows the people he claims to know. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

Now not posting anymore i said no posting my screenshots

Ok you literally came here looking for attention with your info. Might be credible, might not. We all are loving the hype and discussion picking up. But at this point, what further insider information could you possibly obtain? All I see now is crying and threats. Poop or get off the pot, man. Own your scoop, don't be so afraid of it, and be the insider king Chicago needs. Not all heroes wear capes.

Edited by Ross Gload Fan
  • Like 2

Post of the Day

Just now, Ross Gload Fan said:

Ok you literally came here looking for attention with your info. Might be credible, might not. We all are loving the hype and fiscussion picking up. But at this point, what further insider information could you possibly obtain? All I see now is crying and threats. Poop or get off the pot, man. Own your scoop, don't be so afraid of it, and be the insider king Chicago needs. Not all heroes wear capes.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

Now not posting anymore i said no posting my screenshots

How many times are you going to say this? Just stop posting. Whether your info is correct or not, you are in no way gracious, and are becoming incredibly annoying. 

• Thanks 5

• Tony locked this topic