Morosi: White Sox interested in "both Machado and Harper"

Jose Abreu

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’d normally agree, but I truly believe things are moving much faster this year.  And Harper is just a different bread and I could see him wanting to steal the spotlight in his hometown if possible.

I totally get that point also, but that’s where if they try to make it all about him and his decision, I can’t see it being a 100 loss team with awful attendance/ratings.  

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’d normally agree, but I truly believe things are moving much faster this year.  And Harper is just a different bread and I could see him wanting to steal the spotlight in his hometown if possible.

Harper is in control not boras so I think he can sign at the winter meetings I also heard meetings well very well with harper.

Just now, peavy44 said:

Do not rat me out If your on fB I'm not supposed give this info out to anyone.

Id just take your post down. If you really have inside information, I appreciate you posting it. But being famous on Soxtalk isnt worth whatever damage you may do to your friendship etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, peavy44 said:

Harper is in control not boras so I think he can sign at the winter meetings I also heard meetings well very well with harper.

Do teams ever come out saying meetings went poorly?  It’s like a recruiting visit update....of course it went well.  I’m sure every other team that met with him thinks theirs went great also.

1 minute ago, Soxbadger said:

Id just take your post down. If you really have inside information, I appreciate you posting it. But being famous on Soxtalk isnt worth whatever damage you may do to your friendship etc. 

I already texted this to Benetti. He’s going to mention it during the hoops game he’s doing tonight.  Sorry!

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Do teams ever come out saying meetings went poorly?  It’s like a recruiting visit update....of course it went well.  I’m sure every other team that met with him thinks theirs went great also.

No, and the team hasn't come out and said it went well. We've found that out through sox talk and WSD. They don't want it to be known that it went well, obviously

20 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

Poor Peavy 44. We harassed him and said he could get banned and then he shows us his source that he believes in and now it could result in trouble for him. 

Who said he could get banned?

• Tony locked this topic