2018-9 MLB off season free agency thread

southsider2k5

Noticed Dietrich and Cron were dfa'd yesterday (seriously, get rid of the Florida teams). Dietrich likely won't be a free agent long and someone in the comments section on MLBTR pointed out if he were to sign with the Indians, he would be an upgrade. That's how bad the Indians OF situation is. I've always felt he has a solid bat.

As for Cron, probably makes a good amount of sense in Colorado?

33 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

But are they super serial?

In all seriousness, I saw last week that the Mets want to fill multiple holes at the MLB level so they can compete if they trade him. They might as well trade deGrom and Wheeler and start a massive rebuild if they're going to trade Noah.

Edited by soxfan2014

6 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

But are they super serial?

In all seriousness, I saw last week that the Mets want to fill multiple holes at the MLB level so they can compete if they trade him. They might as well trade deGrom and Wheeler and start a massive rebuild if they're going to trade Noah.

I mean, it is the Mets, so who knows what they'll actually do or if they'll even do it right...They may end up trading Noah for like 5 relief pitching prospects since they seemingly love to trade for them.