2018-9 MLB off season free agency thread

southsider2k5

2 minutes ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

You’re the guy who keep pushing for the Sox to make terrible moves for the sake a making a move, without considering the team needs and resources we have available, then comes back and vents that the Sox has made too many terrible moves and keep putting shit product on the field, and that you wouldn’t spend a single dime on the team and would go root for another team. What are you still here?

peavy44 >>> whitesoxbrad

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bschmaranz said:

I dunno about that, Kimbrel might still be headed back.

It's possible, depends on how resolute Kimbrel is at someone meeting his cost. If Yanks also grab Ottavino then Red Sox may have no choice but to meet Kimbrel's price.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

5 minutes ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

You’re the guy who keep pushing for the Sox to make terrible moves for the sake a making a move, without considering the team needs and resources we have available, then comes back and vents that the Sox has made too many terrible moves and keep putting shit product on the field, and that you wouldn’t spend a single dime on the team and would go root for another team. What are you still here?

A, What terrible moves have i asked the Sox to make.

Answer- none

B. Concerning there terrible moves and shit product

Answer- do you see what they look like game after game 

C. And I would not spend a dime on this team and root for another team

Answer- correct why spend anything on the product they have been putting on the field, but I never said I would root for another team. I am a big time faithful Sox fan that expects much more than what we have received.

D. Why am I still here

Answer- because I am a sox fan who expects this organization to give us the best product  possible, that is not asking much.

Now I was able  to explain all this in a civil way , unlike you.

22 minutes ago, whitesoxbrad said:

Answer- none

Answer- do you see what they look like game after game 

Answer- correct why spend anything on the product they have been putting on the field, but I never said I would root for another team. I am a big time faithful Sox fan that expects much more than what we have received.

D. Why am I still here

Answer- because I am a sox fan who expects this organization to give us the best product  possible, that is not asking much.

Now I was able  to explain all this in a civil way , unlike you.

Short term memory? Lucky for you the internet does not forget.

Advocating trading for a utility player when we already have a better utility player, but still wants to make the move because Astros have acquired him, but failed to see Astros actually needed a utility infield and Sox do not. Definition of a terrible, irrational move.

Have you watched baseball during a rebuild?

Publicly advertises not to spend money on this team numerous times yet complains the team not spending money on players. How rational of you.

And then there is this classic:

I wouldn't give this organization 1 penny of my money and I hope none of you will either, let this garbage for an organization move and someone else will come in who knows baseball and take advantage of what this  great city offers, the White Sox and the bulls are just garbage, we do not deserve this bullshit.

D. Why am I still here

Fan of the Sox? See above in bold. Every other post of yours leads of "this garbage organization", seems pretty ironic that you're fan of the said garbage organization and couldn't wait for them to move out of this city.

E. Now I was able  to explain all this in a civil way , unlike you.

I am impressive this time around Brad, didn't know you were capable of posting in civil manner judging by the other posts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

Short term memory? Lucky for you the internet does not forget.

Advocating trading for a utility player when we already have a better utility player, but still wants to make the move because Astros have acquired him, but failed to see Astros actually needed a utility infield and Sox do not. Definition of a terrible, irrational move.

Have you watched baseball during a rebuild?

Publicly advertises not to spend money on this team numerous times yet complains the team not spending money on players. How rational of you.

And then there is this classic:

D. Why am I still here

Fan of the Sox? See above in bold. Every other post of yours leads of "this garbage organization", seems pretty ironic that you're fan of the said garbage organization and couldn't wait for them to move out of this city.

E. Now I was able  to explain all this in a civil way , unlike you.

I am impressive this time around Brad, didn't know you were capable of posting in civil manner judging by the other posts.

Class dismissed. 

• Love 1

• The White Sox are hoping their own rebound will occur much more quickly than that of their division rivals. Accordingly, the team is not only pursuing Machado but continues to hunt for quality veteran pieces to plug into its roster. Before agreeing to sign Kelvin Herrera yesterday, the Sox “were among the finalists” to ink fellow hard-throwing, right-handed reliever Joe Kelly, according to Rob Bradford of WEEI.com (via Twitter). Kelly, of course, landed with the Dodgers for three years and $25MM. Clearly, the White Sox have knocked down quite a few doors this winter. It’ll be fascinating to see what other players they end up adding to the MLB roster.