Interest in a SoxTalk Fantasy Baseball Long-term League?

iWiN4PreP

Hi SoxTalk friends,

NOTE: I would have posted this in the PTC/Fantasy part of the board, however that board virtually never gets seen by most posters here, especially now (off season).

I am in the process of finding my audience for my long-term fantasy league. 

The set up is built for competition:

Roto style league (potential to switch to H2H, not finalized yet) with 12-14 teams, sabremetrically inclined statistics (not finalized yet), deeper rosters (with a potential small minor league roster).

There will likely be a buy-in to make sure people remain competitive throughout.

The goal is a year over year league where it remains consistent for the very long foreseeable future (I'm thinking of keeping this league with me for decades.

The league will likely NOT be a dynasty league where you have some 30++ players on your team forever, as I do enjoy a good draft, but there will be some form of a keeper element to it. I'm tentatively thinking something like 5-8 keepers at their Auction value + $3 year over year.

The league would likely be hosted on Yahoo unless I find better services elsewhere. 

Anyway, the details of the league are not as important right now -- but I wanted to give an indication of where I plan on going with it. I need to see serious interest in 11-13 other SoxTalk posters here to start my league here. 

3 minutes ago, SmashROT said:

FWIW there are already a few leagues here, including a 30 team dynasty league. You may be able to hop on one of those as well.

Yeah, I recall the dialogue going on last year. I'd be interested in hearing/seeing the leagues. The big one I recall from last year had me a bit weary due to just how massive it was.