Eloy playing winter ball

Whisox05

38 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I love it. One of those things where if he was hitting .088 we can say SSS but .448 in the SS just confirms his greatness.

The incredible thing about him is I don't think he's had a bad WEEK since he became a Sox.  He's had some bad games, but dude is always slugging.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

The incredible thing about him is I don't think he's had a bad WEEK since he became a Sox.  He's had some bad games, but dude is always slugging.

Ha I'm sure he's had a bad week everyone does. Maybe right after he got back from injury IDK , But I do believe he's a beast or (the bessss) as he's known in these parts.

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Yea no. Not going to check the stats on a week by week basis unless you can show me a link to that from the time he joined the Sox. Can I assume you can since you said check the stats ?

I don't need to. I remember them from previously checking. My mind is incredibly good when it comes to remembering and analyzing statistics. Dude hasn't even slumped for a week

Edited by Hot FiRe
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hot FiRe said:

I don't need to. I remember them from previously checking. My mind is incredibly good when it comes to remembering and analyzing statistics. Dude hasn't even slumped for a week

So you did check them previously but won't give me a link to check ? OK um thanks ? Forgive me for not trusting your incredibly good mind. But it's really not worth it to check that since we will then start arguing over what exactly constitutes a bad week. Eloy is a badass in my opinion so arguing over a weeks worth of stats is pointless.