Avi Garcia non-tendered

Sleepy Harold

I like it? Or I don't? I'm not sure. I always said Avi was like a hot-ex girlfriend who was a bit crazy. When you think you were done with her she'd reel you back in. Every time I hated Avi he'd go on a mini run or do something like 2 years ago. And then follow it up with his normal junk. But then ride a hot streak again..

I think it's good to move on and delete him from all social media and my phone.

Undoubedtly he'll marry onto the Astros or Indians or something and have a ton of success and be rich. I'll be upset. Such is life with Avi Garcia, the hot ex girlfriend.

• Haha 2

As the OG Avi hater, literally since the Peavy trade thread, this has been a long time coming for me.

That said, even I can see the logic in giving him this last year to see if he gets hot and is tradeable, to salvage SOMETHING from the frustrating dumpster fire that was his time here. To me, this means that the Sox aren’t terribly confident about the health of his knee, or that they have plans for that 8 million bucks. 

Edited by Eminor3rd

3 minutes ago, Eminor3rd said:

As the OG Avi hater, literally since the Peavy trade thread, this has been a long time coming for me. 

You were definitely the president of that club. 

With that said, I'll miss Avi solely because that dude gave it his all on the field. I'll never question his work ethic.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

I am not a fan of non-tendering Avi but hope we can get a new deal with him. I was also a bit surprised on the Davidson decision 

Why do you want any of this from two players that contributed so little last year