Former MLB players Luis Valbeuna and Jose Castillo killed in car crash in Venezuela

LittleHurt05

I didn’t see it posted in here, but apparently they were victims of a robbery that used rocks to cause the car to crash.  There were four passengers in the car, but these two guys were the only ones who died as they didn’t have seatbelts on and were ejected from the vehicle.  I still can’t believe wearing a seatbelt isn’t just an automatic for some people...such a shame.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I didn’t see it posted in here, but apparently they were victims of a robbery that used rocks to cause the car to crash.  There were four passengers in the car, but these two guys were the only ones who died as they didn’t have seatbelts on and were ejected from the vehicle.  I still can’t believe wearing a seatbelt isn’t just an automatic for some people...such a shame.

The seatbelt part is sad, but let’s not overlook that somebody essentially murdered them for a few dollars worth of junk. They should all hang.