Rosenthal: Could Harper be headed to the southside

Sleepy Harold

1 minute ago, peavy44 said:

Why do they keep making new  threads about harper.

To answer your question:

1) Because that's the way the owner likes the site run

2) Because not everyone can follow the news throughout the day, so megathreads can be daunting to wade through 60-70 posts like "cool" "i can't read it" "hell sign here if we pay", and this allows them to follow biggest new info

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

Nah, Jerry acting like Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost when she didn't want to hand the check over. 

I think it's fair for him to wonder if they are wasting their time or not. It's a very valid question. 

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

To answer your question:

1) Because that's the way the owner likes the site run

2) Because not everyone can follow the news throughout the day, so megathreads can be daunting to wade through 60-70 posts like "cool" "i can't read it" "hell sign here if we pay", and this allows them to follow biggest new info

How is that any different than what will happen in this thread? People will still need to wake through posts by noon. 

5 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

How is that any different than what will happen in this thread? People will still need to wake through posts by noon. 

Because they will see there was a big rosenthal article dedicated to the latest.

And if A new standalone news but appears, a new thread will also be created.

Don’t want to get my hopes up, but everything really seems to be falling in to place. Hitters ballpark, tons of money to spend, division where most teams are rebuilding (easier to make playoffs). Then during the meetings, we find out that certain teams are just not in on Harper anymore. Very interested to see what we hear today.

• bmags locked this topic