Rosenthal: Could Harper be headed to the southside

Sleepy Harold

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Omar Ramos is a professional in the media industry, and now he's saying someone told him at the Bulls game last night that Bryce was here last week

Then when he gets called out for making shit up, he essentially cites the rationale he used while making up the fake news lol

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What - he can’t have been seen in Chicago these last few days ? Harper is a Bulls fans right? White Sox have the $$$ right ? Just saying -It could be happening.</p>&mdash; Omar Ramos (@OmarTvMusica) <a href="https://twitter.com/OmarTvMusica/status/1072586110616907777?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

My source said harper was at GRF last Thursday.

My source told me Thome showed him around. Then they went to White Castle, and  Harper said if Thome could down an entire crave case, he would sign with the Sox as long as each team employee took a bit of a paycut. Being the HOFer he is, Thome downed it in record time. They should be signing something today or tomorrow. It depends on when an acceptable marketing firm is found.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

My source said harper was at GRF last Thursday.

Just so you know and someone please correct me if I'm wrong. When you say "my source" shouldn't it means that you talk to someone directly who has connections in the White Sox organization and not a Facebook group ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bschmaranz said:

Yeah, i think they said Harpers meeting teams at Aria

Never been to that one... although I've seen it.  Been to the MB, Luxor, Wynn, MGM, Caesar's, billagio, venetian, flamingo... so essentially everywhere but there... even circus circus i've been and got memories of fear and loathing lol

5 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

My source told me Thome showed him around. Then they went to White Castle, and  Harper said if Thome could down an entire crave case, he would sign with the Sox as long as each team employee took a bit of a paycut. Being the HOFer he is, Thome downed it in record time. They should be signing something today or tomorrow. It depends on when an acceptable marketing firm is found.

This is hilarious. Well done! You're on your game today DA.

1 minute ago, lasttriptotulsa said:

My God dude, give it a rest. You don't have a source.

Source Code: under rated movie set in Chicago about an almost dead Army helicopter pilot but with brainwaves used by scientists to stop a terrorist attack. Pilot had to relive the train ride over and over until he found the terrorist. Then he died.

I see some correlation here.

• Haha 1

• bmags locked this topic