Rosenthal: Could Harper be headed to the southside

Sleepy Harold

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

It depends. This isn’t a typical free agent. He is 8 months older than Tim Anderson. There is a decent chance he hasn’t peaked yet.

I was going to say something very similar. He's still very young and has a ton of potential.. maybe not defensively.. but I don't think anyone would be shocked if he turned into the top bat in whatever league he ends up signing in. 

I'm doubtful about all of them, but at least Reporter Liam and NYSportscast have nominal ties to sports journalism, even if somewhat weak. That guy Luke saying Harper to the Dodgers has connections to a website that sells athletic shoes and stuff. Definitely don't believe that one.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Lillian said:

Well, my question was whether, or not, you gentlemen think that those numbers are a reasonable expectation. 

My personal opinion is anything between 350 and 400 is acceptable. North of 400 starts to become a "is he worth it" discussion.

Edited by ptatc

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

I'm doubtful about all of them, but at least Reporter Liam and NYSportscast have nominal ties to sports journalism, even if somewhat weak. That guy Luke saying Harper to the Dodgers has connections to a website that sells athletic shoes and stuff. Definitely don't believe that one.

Plus he didn't say what I want to hear.  So he is clearly not credible. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

I love that "Luke" guy flexing his confidence in his sources. 

Liam doing the same thing... "don't sleep on my sources".

These guys are crazy. 

• bmags locked this topic