FS: White Sox Rule 5 Draft Preview - AND Rule 5 Discussion Thread (draft complete - see pinned thread for review)

NorthSideSox72

15 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Y2Jimmy0 - Who are your top three guys for today?

Probably relievers. I'd say Art Warren, Riley Ferrell and Tyler Jay. I have no idea what they'll actually do. Merkin and Fegan both think they might pass or trade the pick. I think that's foolish when picking 3rd personally but we'll see. Whoever they take will probably have AFL experience though haha. 

4 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Probably relievers. I'd say Art Warren, Riley Ferrell and Tyler Jay. I have no idea what they'll actually do. Merkin and Fegan both think they might pass or trade the pick. I think that's foolish when picking 3rd personally but we'll see. Whoever they take will probably have AFL experience though haha. 

It’s tough because relievers typically make the most sense, but we already have quite a few options and if you believe the rumors may be adding another established arm to the mix.  Ferrell is super interesting though and it sounds like there is a 50/50 chance he makes it to us.  If he does, I really hope they take him.

32 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It’s tough because relievers typically make the most sense, but we already have quite a few options and if you believe the rumors may be adding another established arm to the mix.  Ferrell is super interesting though and it sounds like there is a 50/50 chance he makes it to us.  If he does, I really hope they take him.

I expect Oakland SS Richie Martin to go #1 to the Orioles