Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil

Kyyle23

7 minutes ago, Orlando said:

He reported a trade accurately and Rosenthal credit him as the first.

Didn’t they also report a bunch of other things that’s didn’t happen though? And they trade that accounts came from was originally from someone connected to the Mariners and not this account. 

9 minutes ago, elwood5892 said:

Didn’t they also report a bunch of other things that’s didn’t happen though? And they trade that accounts came from was originally from someone connected to the Mariners and not this account. 

This is correct, and I also believe this person confirmed they're 16 years old.

36 minutes ago, Orlando said:

He reported a trade accurately and Rosenthal credit him as the first.

Rosenthal mistakenly credited this AG Sports Network guy. It's not a criticism of Ken on my part at all, it's just @TrentBooty on Twitter had the deal a few days before AG Sports Network. AG likely got the report from Trent and tweeted it as his own. Ken obviously didn't know that. Other writers like Heyman and Morosi correctly credited Trent. In fairness, Trent openly stated that he got the rumor from a person on Reddit. 

Trent B.JPG

AG 1202208.JPG

16 minutes ago, shipps said:

Thanks Brett. You are really doing a great service to the baseball community. 

829154F4-7F76-408F-8A78-B6259E4E664F.jpeg

About an hour ago on another site I visit there was a similar tweet from a Jeff Evans that was quickly blown up, to the dismay of several guys running with it.

10 minutes ago, KiwiSox said:

I still think the Sox are truly most focused on Harper. Not saying they dont want Machado, or aren't trying to get both, but Harper is the guy they want most desperately.

False. It has been made abundantly clear, with the measures the Sox have taken, Manny is our top target.

5 minutes ago, Ross Gload Fan said:

False. It has been made abundantly clear, with the measures the Sox have taken, Manny is our top target.

I still think they want both and are making moves with that goal still in mind. But if you forced the Sox to chose one I have a very strong feeling Harper is the one they want most.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KiwiSox said:

I still think they want both and are making moves with that goal still in mind. But if you forced the Sox to chose one I have a very strong feeling Harper is the one they want most.

I think in a perfect world, the Sox would indeed want both. That's obviously up to the players at the end of the day. I do not think they prefer Harper over Manny. I think the moves they've made, i.e. Alonso and Jay pretty clearly shows what their intentions are.

• Heads22 changed the title to Harper Latest: Smoke around the Phightin Phils