Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil

Kyyle23

20 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Just wanted to throw this out there. Probably means nothing. 

23FAB5DC-308D-46FC-ADC0-83BBF185269E.jpeg

Hoskins has been tweeting for a while now like it's done, yet it still hasn't finished and he's meeting other teams like the Padres.  He probably knows just as much as we do.

2 hours ago, EvilJester99 said:

Tifwiw

The 3rd sentence is what my guy has been saying as well, saying as soon as Harper signs, Manny to the Sox should happen very shortly after, possibly even the same day. But that seemed more speculative than anything else, and it seemed likely enough, so I didn't bother posting it. 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

The 3rd sentence is what my guy has been saying as well, saying as soon as Harper signs, Manny to the Sox should happen very shortly after, possibly even the same day. But that seemed more speculative than anything else, and it seemed likely enough, so I didn't bother posting it. 

hasn't it been assumed all along manny would sign first?

35 minutes ago, Quin said:

Now, if he were Darryl the Dog

Or if you know, the person had gotten something right so far and wasn’t posting nonsense like the Sox are trying to sign Joc to an extension. The cat at least got something right in the past.  This other account has been wrong on every prediction it has made so far.

Edited by fathom

1 hour ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

chilli this so stupid who care if you waiting on somebody he should be singed by now and be getting ready for training camp

2 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

chilli this so stupid who care if you waiting on somebody he should be singed by now and be getting ready for training camp

You are really gonna call someone stupid while writing this post right here?  Really?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

You'd think it was a race to extend this out as far as possible, while also being the one to sign first.

37 minutes ago, fathom said:

Or if you know, the person had gotten something right so far and wasn’t posting nonsense like the Sox are trying to sign Joc to an extension. The cat at least got something right in the past.  This other account has been wrong on every prediction it has made so far.

Fathom you've posted almost every single random schmuck claiming to be a Cubs insider.

Dude who got an "interesting text" got your blood pressure up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Quin said:

Fathom you've posted almost every single random schmuck claiming to be a Cubs insider.

Dude who got an "interesting text" got your blood pressure up.

You mean the one about Harper meeting with the Cubs?  I would say Charles the Cat and Evan Altman are far less random than some of the things people have shared on here. Again, have you actually read what the soxordie account has posted?  I would say our good friend J. Michael Robertson has a better chance of being accurate.

• Heads22 changed the title to Harper Latest: Smoke around the Phightin Phils