Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil

Kyyle23

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

The problem with the whole Harper thing is it's probably going to be February. That's going to be a nasty wait. 

Outside of making trades, there's not really any moves the Sox can make to be good for next year. With or without Harper, we're still likely looking at a bad year. The Sox can afford to wait (though, I'm not sure many of the fans can lol).

Edited by soxfan2014
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

The problem with the whole Harper thing is it's probably going to be February. That's going to be a nasty wait. 

That is going to be nasty but if one team can wait it out it’s the White Sox, they don’t have to rush this, no reason to do so because if he doesn’t sign with the Sox we just stay the course we have been on. I don’t feel like Hahn has to have a deadline for Harper

• Like 1

Just now, beckham15 said:

That is going to be nasty but if one team can wait it out it’s the White Sox, they don’t have to rush this, no reason to do so because if he doesn’t sign with the Sox we just stay the course we have been on. I don’t feel like Hahn has to have a deadline for Harper

Need a deep Bears playoff run. 💷

• Love 1

Just now, soxfan2014 said:

Outside of making trades, there's not really any moves we can make to be good for next year. With or without Harper, we're still likely looking at a bad year. The Sox can afford to wait (though, I'm not sure many of the fans can lol).

Yup, 100% agree.  It’s going to be a long January though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RockRaines said:

I got some inside info last night that the cubs will he moving pieces in order to sign Harper. 

I can see this. I've always thought he'd be a perfect addition for the Cubs, a team with the one WS but needing a jolt so to speak to complete the deal one or two more times.

I want Harper on the South side.

• Heads22 changed the title to Harper Latest: Smoke around the Phightin Phils