Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil

Kyyle23

Sox deserve every bit of backlash they recieve.....meet the new boss, same as the Shitty old boss. You can see the next move, signing a guy in Abreu on the wrong side of 30 too a contract extension and thinking this will make them forget about Machado.🔥

Edited by Soxfest
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Sox deserve every bit of backlash they recieve.....meet the new boss, same as the Shitty old boss. You can see the next move signing a guy in Abreu on the wrong side of 30 too a contract extension and thinking this will make them forget about Machado.🔥

Oh god you're probably right.  They will make me loathe Jose as well.  

3 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Sox deserve every bit of backlash they recieve.....meet the new boss, same as the Shitty old boss. You can see the next move signing a guy in Abreu on the wrong side of 30 too a contract extension and thinking this will make them forget about Machado.🔥

Today I read on MLB trade rumors that Hahn says Sox may not be able to do an in season extension and wait until the offseason to get a new contract done with Abreu.

4 minutes ago, centerfieldsixers said:

With 9819 posts, something tells me you will be spending some money

I think you're seriously underestimating what they just did. And you can fire my post count back at me if you want, I won't even tune in during free preview week this year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, centerfieldsixers said:

With 9819 posts, something tells me you will be spending some money

Are you kidding?  Dude I'm at a ZERO as far as interest and my account here is 14 years old.  I haven't been lower than probably a 5 (out of 10) any time in my adult life.  The years I was excited as an adult and had the means to go to spring training -- post Jose signing and post Sale trade with Moncada and Kopech in camp -- I went and spent hundreds on tickets, lodging, food, etc.

Furthermore I've had MLB.tv for the last 12 years.  12 years!  Since I was in college!

That's done.  I'm at a ZERO.  I just booked my annual spring trip and it was 50/50 on if I was going to SoCal or spring training.  Easy choice man, easy choice.  I'll be in San Diego this march, not Tempe.

Futhermore I have bought behind home plate tickets every year the Sox are here in Seattle since I moved here.  That's done.  I spent money seeing them in NYC and Baltimore when I was living in NYC.  I've spent plenty of fucking money on them.  

IM DONE.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Not gonna lie I'll probably still go to a few games, definitely less.

But they really killed the obssession over team building, minors, intl fa, whatever. What does it matter when they don't know what they are doing?

It'll be back when they win...whenever that is.

4 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I think you're seriously underestimating what they just did. And you can fire my post count back at me if you want, I won't even tune in during free preview week this year.

I am still surprised that people still don't get that White Sox fans are not just angry.

They have been patient. They were okay with rebuilding. They were okay with trading away a HOF caliber pitcher. They have been gaslit by this front office the whole winter.

I think the White Sox have crossed the line many people had drawn into the sand. I think these fans are not necessarily gone forever, but the White Sox must operate in good faith first before they can win them back.

Edited by GermanSoxFan
  • Like 1

Just now, bmags said:

But they really killed the obssession over team building, minors, intl fa, whatever. What does it matter when they don't know what they are doing?

The normal part of me would otherwise have been kinda curious whether Moncada is still taking all his reps at 3b, but honestly, I don't care. I don't even want to know. 

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

To be fair, you've openly hated pretty much everything about the white sox long before yesterday.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bmags said:

My sentiments exactly, minus going to the games. Fuck that. 

I know I'm lying to myself if I tell myself I won't watch this year. 

I'm lying to myself if I'm telling myself that I won't get excited if Eloy comes up and rakes and Moncada et al take a step forward. 

My expectations have been lowered. I will now think of JR as Loria. No reason not to. 

Edited by Jack Parkman