Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil

Kyyle23

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Hell, if these competing teams are dumb enough to let him go for a bargain, why not? Worst case scenario they're a lot better this year and in a year or two they trade Harper when someone is ready to take over. Why not be the team that sets the floor at a reasonable value? 

It would actually be hilarious if someone actually started making the Dodgers sweat a little bit (and it wasn’t the Giants or their crosstown rival in Anaheim)...but I doubt many posters could even name one of the Padres’ starting pitchers unless they play serious fantasy baseball.

3 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

It's quite the coping mechanism

The guy has been a troll when he was iwinforRon and a couple of other Ron handles. 

This board needs a scoreboard for the few folks that really have nothing left in life but to wander around internet message boards they are not even interested in because the world has nothing other than this to offer them 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Hell, if these competing teams are dumb enough to let him go for a bargain, why not? Worst case scenario they're a lot better this year and in a year or two they trade Harper when someone is ready to take over. Why not be the team that sets the floor at a reasonable value? 

Harper is getting a no trade clause or at least a limited one. 

6 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/nationals/exclusive-nats-owner-mark-lerner-says-they-havent-heard-bryce-harper-and-scott-boras

NATS HAVE MOVED ON FROM HARPER

We called this months ago here.

But now it truly leaves PADS PHILLIES GIANTS

PADRES ARE THE DARK HORSE and I think it may happen.

Nobody even cared about Harper or Machado at this site months and months ago...except Hahn when he was supposedly trying to acquire Machado via trade for the 2019 season.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

The guy has been a troll when he was iwinforRon and a couple of other Ron handles. 

This board needs a scoreboard for the few folks that really have nothing left in life but to wander around internet message boards they are not even interested in because the world has nothing other than this to offer them 

I've had this user account since 2004. No other accounts.

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

I am newish to this board and fully aware of banning rules, but can iWin get the heave for this foolish charade. It wastes server space and serves zero purpose here.

Get over it -- I'm actually posting news in this thread (pads meeting with Harper today, Nats officially OUT). You are just spamming it. 

I'll be gone as soon as the White Sox 100% officially don't sign Harper. 

Just now, iWiN4PreP said:

Get over it -- I'm actually posting news in this thread (pads meeting with Harper today, Nats officially OUT). You are just spamming it. 

And trolling about being a Padres fan on a White Sox message board.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Oh, no.  Whatever will we do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Harper is getting a no trade clause or at least a limited one. 

Players with no trade clauses get traded all the time. Can hurt return but as long as its to a competitive, bigger team you can get stuff back.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

And trolling about being a Padres fan on a White Sox message board.

I am a Padres fan and not a troll. I'm just a tortured soul waiting for the Harper saga to conclude so that I can eliminate the ties to the White sox once and for all (in my heart of hearts I still have no fathomable idea why the White Sox don't sign Harper, but their organization may be the least intelligent in all of baseball). 

I am a Padres fan and not a troll. I'm just a tortured soul waiting for the Harper saga to conclude so that I can eliminate the ties to the White sox once and for all (in my heart of hearts I still have no fathomable idea why the White Sox don't sign Harper, but their organization may be the least intelligent in all of baseball). 

Seriously, if that is really how you feel, just move along.  We don't need you here rubbing things in the faces of people who aren't jumping ship.

• Thanks 1

This quote won’t even go over well on a Sox message board THIS week.

How has your idiotic franchise gone longer than the White Sox without a playoff appearance...2006, to be exact.

No World Series titles?  How did 1984 go for you?  Chargers?

You’re Ozzie Smith (before a dumbass trade to the Cards), Rollie Fingers, Mark Davis, Trevor Hoffman, Tony Gwynn and lame-ass mustard and brown jerseys that ruined all my 1983 baseball cards.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Seriously, if that is really how you feel, just move along.  We don't need you here rubbing things in the faces of people who aren't jumping ship.

Hard to move on when there is still the smallest bit of hope that the White Sox sign Harper. All will be forgiven if that is the case. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

How has your idiotic franchise gone longer than the White Sox without a playoff appearance...2006, to be exact.

Prior to my time as a Padre fan, however I'll shoot: We are in a rebuilding phase that is about to commence into greatness. #1 farm system in the majors leads to World series success. 

We also got burned by some poor FA signings before with the Kemp/Krimbel/Shields fiasco if I recall. 

In any sense, there's really no defending the White Sox organization and by extension the Bulls. 

2 minutes ago, shipps said:

I am as a pissed as anyone about what this organization has done but you gotta cut that shit out @iWiN4PreP. If not that’s fine we will shut it down for you. 

No problem, I'll refrain from posting further. I will state that I was the only one posting actual Harper news in the last 10-20 posts here. 

7 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Prior to my time as a Padre fan, however I'll shoot: We are in a rebuilding phase that is about to commence into greatness. #1 farm system in the majors leads to World series success. 

We also got burned by some poor FA signings before with the Kemp/Krimbel/Shields fiasco if I recall. 

In any sense, there's really no defending the White Sox organization and by extension the Bulls. 

Is he a RHR related to Kris Kringle?  Owns a Krispy Kreme franchise? 

Btw, You’re a Padres’ fan and you don’t even remember Justin Upton and Derek Norris?   You seem like you just became a fan in the last five years...or you’re about 16-17 years old???

The White Sox had the #1 farm system, too.

Finally, you have the Dodgers and Giants and Rockies and DBacks to contend with.  We only have the Indians, good luck with that one.  

Edited by caulfield12