Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil

Kyyle23

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Anyone know how much a billboard costs?  I’m willing to throw $500 towards one if someone here is willing to design something clever ripping Hahn, KW, & Jerry.

They are way more than that. Plus don’t put anymore of your money or energy towards this org. They don’t deserve it. 

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, shipps said:

They are way more than that. Plus don’t put anymore of your money or energy towards this org. They don’t deserve it. 

I’m sure they are, just saying I’d personally be willing to contribute that much towards one.  And I’m talking about putting money towards shaming the organization.  These clowns deserve to be ridiculed and while a billboard will most certainly not get anyone fired it would at least create some headlines and put a dent in these scumbags’ egos. That is money well spent IMO.

Edited by Chicago White Sox
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m sure they are, just saying I’d personally be willing to contribute that much towards one.  And I’m talking about putting money towards shaming the organization.  These clowns deserve to be ridiculed and while a billboard will most certainly not get anyone fired it would at least create some deadlines and put a dent in these scumbags’ egos. That is money well spent IMO.

If you put a gofundme together for this, I would contribute. I am not saying $10, but more like $200ish.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

We’re already up to $700!  Just need someone who knows how to setup a gofundme and design a billboard!  Any graphic designers on the site?

I normally spending a couple hundred on Opening Day. I would rather put that towards this. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

Maybe one outside the Sox spring training facility would be a lot cheaper...and it’d still be pretty much guaranteed to make national news.

https://www.outdoorbillboard.com/billboards-for-rent/arizona/all

Looks like around $3000?

https://www.blipbillboards.com/billboard-locations/arizona/phoenix/

Can also go with digital billboards...

Edited by caulfield12
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Maybe one outside the Sox spring training facility would be a lot cheaper...and it’d still be pretty much guaranteed to make national news.

Looks like around $3000?

That would probably be better doing it at ST.  It will be right in front of their faces every day. 

7 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Looks like around $3000?

$3k?!  We’re already 25% of the way there!  Seriously, if someone starts a GoFundMe I’ll put $500 in tonight.  Although in all honesty, we probably need a design and specific location in place first.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Jerry only owns 19% of the White Sox... my curiosity has had me wondering if Jerry is the face so he takes the fall for investors saying thanks but no thanks.

Jerry has complete control of the team and the other partners literally can’t do jack shit.  From an ownership perspective Jerry is to blame and no one else IMO.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

$3k?!  We’re already 25% of the way there!  Seriously, if someone starts a GoFundMe I’ll put $500 in tonight.  Although in all honesty, we probably need a design and specific location in place first.

Donate that $500 to a good cause. Plenty of people could use the assistance. Dont waste it on some billboard that accomplishes nothing.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Jerry has complete control of the team and the other partners literally can’t do jack shit.  From an ownership perspective Jerry is to blame and no one else IMO.

Eh, I thought his stake was a little larger. He clearly answers to some people... he doesnt have a majority share - he just has the largest share. I dont know if it actually matters or impacts things but I do wonder it... 

I was one who had faith in this organization, even after they gutted me with a machete, but it looks like Harper is going to the Phillies. I mean anything can happen and change, hahn can pick up the phone tonight and ask boras to bid a higher amount, but that would be like expecting a cat to shit gold.

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Eh, I thought his stake was a little larger. He clearly answers to some people... he doesnt have a majority share - he just has the largest share. I dont know if it actually matters or impacts things but I do wonder it... 

You’re not wrong about his stake, but he has unlimited power as White Sox Chairman.  Like the other owners can’t even sell their shares without his approval.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

7 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I thought that Eddie Einhorn's part was the largest share, am I wrong?