Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil

Kyyle23

3 hours ago, JoshPR said:

Pretty much my reaction. I just laughed and said so soo Sox. I honestly think Hahn knew since soxfest what was gonna happen. Go check his interviews. I got blasted for it... And there it is...

Ha ha we should sit down one day and drink our sorrows away with White Sox koolaide. :D

2 hours ago, SonofaRoache said:

I dont are anyone going crazy, so there is no issue with people controlling emotions. Your post insinuates that people shouldn't be emotionally involved with the team as there are real life things to worry about. 

And yes, it does good to complain. If it didn't, Hahn wouldn't be on a damage control tour. Sox fans have never tried to embarrass the org, we just don't go to the games. Now that money is going into their pockets no matter what, not attending games doesn't work. The White Sox did the rebuild in the first place because the fans wanted it. They've changed how they've operated because the fans wanted it. Now we just need them to spend on quality and not quantity. 

And when Harper signs with a team not named the White Sox you will see how all the b****ing has done no good. That is what I'm getting at.

5 minutes ago, Greek-konerko said:

Using philly waiting which team?cubs, nats,dodgers, padres, sox? 

Whats so interesting is that it seems to me like there are really only 2 realistic teams: Phillies and White Sox.

Nats have said they're out. Yankees don't have the need. Cubs have said they're out multiple times. Dodgers signed Pollock and I believe it was reporter that they would not go above 10-years, $300 million. Padres COULD sign Harper, but will they commit $650 million to two players?

To me that leaves the White Sox and Phillies, with the Giants being the dark horse.

If Boras really is using the Phillies, my guess is that would mean the the Phillies offer is something like 10-years, $325 million, and they're trying to get $350 million out of the White Sox.

6 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

Whats so interesting is that it seems to me like there are really only 2 realistic teams: Phillies and White Sox.

Nats have said they're out. Yankees don't have the need. Cubs have said they're out multiple times. Dodgers signed Pollock and I believe it was reporter that they would not go above 10-years, $300 million. Padres COULD sign Harper, but will they commit $650 million to two players?

To me that leaves the White Sox and Phillies, with the Giants being the dark horse.

If Boras really is using the Phillies, my guess is that would mean the the Phillies offer is something like 10-years, $325 million, and they're trying to get $350 million out of the White Sox.

Lol and u seriously think jr will give 350?😅😅