Update: Machado met with Sox

TheFutureIsNear

22 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

Have fun will chili bullshit source my source said about Harper in fb group go see for yourself he posted in the group.

For the last time, he’s not your source. Never was. You’re just in a Facebook group and you take his info and run around with it like he’s giving it to you. Then, when people question you on there you just block them. Shut up

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, peavy44 said:

His nephew is with the Cubs minor league system hes my damn source.

I'm not here to say one source is better than another.  I will say that given how hard Theo and company have tried to convince everyone that they're at their budget, I doubt anyone other than the front office and Boras/Harper actually know what's going on.  I would also be surprised if Harper told anyone about the process outside of his wife/parents/siblings.

10 minutes ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

For the last time, he’s not your source. Never was. You’re just in a Facebook group and you take his info and run around with it like he’s giving it to you. Then, when people question you on there you just block them. Shut up

He private messages me yes he does

2 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

His nephew is with the Cubs minor league system hes my damn source.

Why don't you just throw out his address while you're at it? 

And you don't get it.. he's not YOUR source because he is giving this information to about 500 other people

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

I'm not here to say one source is better than another.  I will say that given how hard Theo and company have tried to convince everyone that they're at their budget, I doubt anyone other than the front office and Boras/Harper actually know what's going on.  I would also be surprised if Harper told anyone about the process outside of his wife/parents/siblings.

His nephew is Johnny field Steve dy

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Now since Amsler threw Thome a bone at the end and predicted Thome would be in the room when Machado has a press conference announcing his signing with the White Sox is MLBN cool again?

Did Thome have anything to say after those other 2 clowns were done spewing?

• Quin locked this topic