Ricketts considered moving the Cubs

southsider2k5

4 hours ago, TaylorStSox said:

Am I the only Sox fan that likes that the Cubs are here because they're good for the city? I mean, there's more important things in life than baseball. It doesn't make me not a Sox fan by not minding the Cubs. 

No I hate them and don't give a fuck about tourists coming to gawk at the stadium

• Like 4

12 hours ago, TaylorStSox said:

Am I the only Sox fan that likes that the Cubs are here because they're good for the city? I mean, there's more important things in life than baseball. It doesn't make me not a Sox fan by not minding the Cubs. 

Oh no.  You did it now.  

7 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

I don't hate the Cubs so much as I hate their fanbase. They have all of the entitlement and hubris of Yankee fans with a fraction of the success. 

Therefore I enjoy seeing them epicly fail just so the fans squirm.

I've always been pretty impressed with Yankees fans when they're in town. They travel well and the fans are generally respectful. 

20 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

I've always been pretty impressed with Yankees fans when they're in town. They travel well and the fans are generally respectful. 

I think you've been lucky. I've experienced both sides of the coin with Yankees fans. Like all fan bases, some are great, some can be real unsufferable pricks.

17 hours ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I think you've been lucky. I've experienced both sides of the coin with Yankees fans. Like all fan bases, some are great, some can be real unsufferable pricks.

You just brought me back to Frank Thomas day where a large chunk of those jagbag yankee fans didn't stand for the ceremony.

• Thanks 1

On 12/19/2018 at 7:19 PM, TaylorStSox said:

If you ever had a chance to go to the old Comiskey, the neighborhood was so much different than it is today. The neighborhood really cleaned up with the new Sox stadium.