Machado: Update - Manny, do you officially like us?

Chicago White Sox

Anyone know anything about this person? anything more than a random? Interesting info about years and price...

MD Dorfman @Bombersfan1 2 hours ago

Replying to

Well I just heard from my Way Inside Special Contact who always calls me right after he gets off the phone with Cash...I mean this guy was engaged to my sister ya know...and he tells me that even though Yanks offer is 4 yrs and 124M less than White Sox Machado is considering it.

Edited by HakunaMachado

9 minutes ago, HakunaMachado said:

Anyone know anything about this person? anything more than a random? Interesting info about years and price...

Replying to

Well I just heard from my Way Inside Special Contact who always calls me right after he gets off the phone with Cash...I mean this guy was engaged to my sister ya know...and he tells me that even though Yanks offer is 4 yrs and 124M less than White Sox Machado is considering it.

I wouldn't look to hard into it, but man, if that were actually true I think I'd have an aneurysm.

so basically Machado hasnt signed with the Yankees, he wants them to sign him bit half the FO is undecided, and Machado knows this which is why hes playing these games on social media hes trying to force their hand showing people that he wants to play there first

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

so basically Machado hasnt signed with the Yankees, he wants them to sign him bit half the FO is undecided, and Machado knows this which is why hes playing these games on social media hes trying to force their hand showing people that he wants to play there first

If we get past tomorrow without a decision, that will be promising. Seen some smoke here and there that Jan 2nd was when he would announce for Yanks.

1 hour ago, HakunaMachado said:

Replying to

So let's say the Sox are at the 10/300 mark, that puts the Yanks at 6/176.

• Heads22 changed the title to Machado: Update - Manny, do you officially like us?
  • southsider2k5 locked this topic