Machado: Update - Manny, do you officially like us?

Chicago White Sox

• Heads22 changed the title to Machado: Endgame Evil Empire? Things are getting social.
Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I love how everyone jumps ship the moment anything negative happens.

Lol exactly, imagine if some of the fans negotiated his contract. By the time they get done reading Twitter he would have a 20 year 1 billion dollar deal. Relax, and enjoy the night.

• Haha 1

Just now, DaGame2584 said:

He is probably sitting at home saying watch this guys. Next thing that happens, Twitter explodes.

I will say this, you’d think his agent would tell him not do anything revealing on social media until they’ve got something signed, sealed, & delivered.  So either something is in the “finalizing” stages or they’ve stepped their plant game to another level.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Yup, completely serious.

C'mon CWS I know you are not that much out of the loop. I can see Caulfield asking that.. not you. I mean hell, Kevin Durant is still a damn meme on twitter cause of his "next chapter" article on there.

10 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I love how everyone jumps ship the moment anything negative happens.

I think we are just tired of all this. We have been beaten with smoke for weeks and honestly not seeing one bit of anything like we've seen lately in relation to the Sox is just defeating. If there was ANYTHING to make us think the Sox were still in this, other than "we have the money" or that he hasn't signed on a line, we would be more eternally optimistic like you. I am forever pessimistic, and this franchise made me this way and isnt doing a damn thing to change that.

Edited by Ross Gload Fan

6 minutes ago, Sockin said:

Machado was a much easier target for the Sox. It's extremely unlikely he's coming here.

I disagree, I think Harper was always more realistic and I’m still confident that, unlike Machado, he won’t be taking a discount

Edited by Jose Abreu

7 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

C'mon CWS I know you are not that much out of the loop. I can see Caulfield asking that.. not you. I mean hell, Kevin Durant is still a damn meme on twitter cause of his "next chapter" article on there.

Well, a 49 year old economics and AP American Lit teacher living in the heart of China should be completely in the loop...I’ll have to consult with the hackers/troll farm next door who bombard every anti-Chinese article in the western press with positive comments supporting Xi Jinping to see what they can do.  

Edited by caulfield12

• Heads22 changed the title to Machado: Update - Manny, do you officially like us?
  • southsider2k5 locked this topic