Chicago White Sox

Machado: Update - Manny, do you officially like us?

44 minutes ago, fathom said:

Wait until Bryce signs with cubs. This isn’t worst case scenario, as I would have been way more upset if Phillies got him.

Agreed. At least with the Cubs it's not just money, it's the desire to play for a certain team.

47 minutes ago, Ross Gload Fan said:

I think we are just tired of all this. We have been beaten with smoke for weeks and honestly not seeing one bit of anything like we've seen lately in relation to the Sox is just defeating. If there was ANYTHING to make us think the Sox were still in this, other than "we have the money" or that he hasn't signed on a line, we would be more eternally optimistic like you. I am forever pessimistic, and this franchise made me this way and isnt doing a damn thing to change that.

I wouldn't give this organization 1 penny of my money and I hope none of you will either, let this garbage for an organization move and someone else will come in who knows baseball and take advantage of what this  great city offers, the White Sox and the bulls are just garbage, we do not deserve this bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, whitesoxbrad said:

I wouldn't give this organization 1 penny of my money and I hope none of you will either, let this garbage for an organization move and someone else will come in who knows baseball and take advantage of what this  great city offers, the White Sox and the bulls are just garbage, we do not deserve this bullshit.

I have partial season tickets and always will, until I move to Colorado when I retire.

3 minutes ago, whitesoxbrad said:

In all fairness if the dudes heart is set on NY and the money is around the same, can you really blame the guy?

I’m in the camp that I believe it’s a done deal and yes it will be a bummer if we will miss out on him because I think he’s the only one out of the big two that we could actually land but by far is not the end of the world.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, whitesoxbrad said:

I should say that I fully support this rebuild and will continue to. I just need some kind of free agency win.

9 minutes ago, whitesoxbrad said:

Jeez man have a drink lol. If we sign a whale it's just a bonus. If not we continue with the rebuild. I'll be a Sox fan until I die. Regardless of bad coaches, players, fo, or owners.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, whitesoxbrad said:

We don't deserve anything. We are fans following a team. We CHOOSE to give them our support. We don't work for them. They don't owe us anything.

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Scoots said:

We don't deserve anything. We are fans following a team. We CHOOSE to give them our support. We don't work for them. They don't owe us anything.

This is correct. 

Obviously, the fans also don’t owe an organization anything. 

• Thanks 1

Rumor is Machado is also following Guy Fieri on IG hinting that he may be heading to Flavor Town. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, shipps said:

Rumor is Machado is also following Guy Fieri on IG hinting that he may be heading to Flavor Town. 

You won the internet today.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

This is correct. 

Obviously, the fans also don’t owe an organization anything. 

According to some, that last line is 100% not true.

I can't see any reason for Machado to follow the YES network for any other reasons. Can the people who think this means nothing give a good excuse? Is he just interested to see how they cover him before he makes a choice? Maybe he will follow NBCSN Chicago or Philly soon too, or maybe it's all a tactic to drive the Sox or Phillies to panic and offer more?

I just can't wait for this shit to all be over. 

1 minute ago, elwood5892 said:

Looks like Machado unfollowed the YES network now. Whatever that means who knows. 

Omg omg omg source? 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, elwood5892 said:

Looks like Machado unfollowed the YES network now. Whatever that means who knows. 

It probably means Alonso took the phone/tablet from him, smacked him upside the head and said you know u are coming to Chicago.....stop it 

12 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I can't see any reason for Machado to follow the YES network for any other reasons. Can the people who think this means nothing give a good excuse? Is he just interested to see how they cover him before he makes a choice? Maybe he will follow NBCSN Chicago or Philly soon too, or maybe it's all a tactic to drive the Sox or Phillies to panic and offer more?

I just can't wait for this shit to all be over. 

Could be a big Brooklyn Nets fan.

So it looks like Machado will go to the Yanks and Harper will go to the Dodgers.

Who will be the main contenders for Nolan Arenado next year? I can’t see either of those teams being in the mix for him. Who else do we have to worry about?

Maybe he was hacked.... maybe he had a change of heart.....maybe his nephew found his log in and liked it......ugh the suspense!!! 

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

So it looks like Machado will go to the Yanks and Harper will go to the Dodgers.

Who will be the main contenders for Nolan Arenado next year? I can’t see either of those teams being in the mix for him. Who else do we have to worry about?

The Rockies

23 minutes ago, elwood5892 said:

Hahn running some fat money stacks over to Miami.

D7B4C6DE-4D65-47D3-AEEE-2028E7336965.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, beckham15 said:

Maybe he was hacked.... maybe he had a change of heart.....maybe his nephew found his log in and liked it......ugh the suspense!!! 

It could have been his wife, she does share the account with him.