Machado: Update - Manny, do you officially like us?

Chicago White Sox

I can't see any reason for Machado to follow the YES network for any other reasons. Can the people who think this means nothing give a good excuse? Is he just interested to see how they cover him before he makes a choice? Maybe he will follow NBCSN Chicago or Philly soon too, or maybe it's all a tactic to drive the Sox or Phillies to panic and offer more?

I just can't wait for this shit to all be over. 

2 minutes ago, elwood5892 said:

Looks like Machado unfollowed the YES network now. Whatever that means who knows. 

It probably means Alonso took the phone/tablet from him, smacked him upside the head and said you know u are coming to Chicago.....stop it 

12 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I can't see any reason for Machado to follow the YES network for any other reasons. Can the people who think this means nothing give a good excuse? Is he just interested to see how they cover him before he makes a choice? Maybe he will follow NBCSN Chicago or Philly soon too, or maybe it's all a tactic to drive the Sox or Phillies to panic and offer more?

I just can't wait for this shit to all be over. 

Could be a big Brooklyn Nets fan.

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

So it looks like Machado will go to the Yanks and Harper will go to the Dodgers.

Who will be the main contenders for Nolan Arenado next year? I can’t see either of those teams being in the mix for him. Who else do we have to worry about?

The Rockies

1 minute ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

Also, this baseball free agency needs fixed. You know it sucks when the major reporters are “reporting” players liking things on social media.

Agreed, but all major sports have this issue due to social media.

20 minutes ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

Also, this baseball free agency needs fixed. You know it sucks when the major reporters are “reporting” players liking things on social media.

Actually, social media needs fixed. As in, people should stop using it so they can act like people again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

Social media is the way of the world now and it’s why you see bloggers breaking news and Cuban baseball players dropping hints to where they will sign with an IG pic, ala Luis Robert. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shipps said:

Social media is the way of the world now and it’s why you see bloggers breaking news and Cuban baseball players dropping hints to where they will sign with an IG pic, ala Luis Robert. 

34 minutes ago, DaGame2584 said:

Agreed, but all major sports have this issue due to social media.

15 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Actually, social media needs fixed. As in, people should stop using it so they can act like people again.

My issue isn’t with social media. It’s with how long this process takes. 

37 minutes ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

The fact that this has gone on a month at this point and could easily go another is not good. MLB obsessively tries to cut like 90 seconds out of the average game at great cost the integrity of the sport then allows the off-season to turn into an indefinite sham where eventually everyone just burns out and ceases to care.

Who doesn't love NFL free agency where you can certain almost every big name will signed, sealed and delivered within a week of free agency opening? A week-long flurry of moves is infinitely more entertaining and engaging than a three month trickle.

• Heads22 changed the title to Machado: Update - Manny, do you officially like us?
  • southsider2k5 locked this topic