KnightsOnMintSt

White Sox Christmas Gifts

I received a DVD put out by Rare Sportsfilms inc. The DVD is called  The  1966 Chicago White Sox, A Look At The Sox. This is a vintage  WGN Tv  film that was put out  right before the 1966 season. Its a 52 minute film.

• Like 1

I got a White Sox 2018 off season rumor mill book including tweets, newspaper articles,trades and all posts on Soxtalk.com . It's longer than War and Peace  and the price includes the follow up book that will have the same thing from Xmas day 2018 to opening day 2019.

It's title is : Die Hards with a Vengeance.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
title of book.

A nice late xmas gift would be Moncada and a pitcher at the MLB level(either Lopez or Giolito)to break out in 2019 and Eloy to get called up and become studly immediately. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

My mother in law found some weirdo reprint signed White Sox team ball at a garage sale.  I can't quite make out which year it is, only auto that's legible is Frank Thomas.

Edited by bschmaranz

This is probably the first year since I was like 10 that I didn't receive anything White Sox related for the holidays.  Kind of strange.

5 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

My wife and I are expecting our first child in April, she got me a White Sox shirt with Dad on the back. Pretty happy about it, will wear when she is giving birth!

That's awesome!  Congrats!!

• Thanks 1

I did pretty well this Christmas, though it was pretty much my doing at the Garage sale this year.  Found a spring training jersey with my birth year on it for $10, along with Chris Sale practice jersey as well.  Found a couple of the bobbleheads I had been wanting, along with some other assorted T-shirts and other smalls.