Pending White Sox Move? (*May contain partially digested news)

Chicago White Sox

12 minutes ago, Saufley said:

Did I miss something? Watching MLB Network and Morosi says the White Sox are one of the teams  interested in Encarnacion??? Anyone else see this??

How many 1B/DH do the Sox need? I think they're already at capacity.

On 12/26/2018 at 12:06 AM, Chicago White Sox said:

So our own Buerhle>Wood posted the following rumor on Christmas Eve:

Seems like this might have got lost in the shuffle due to the holidays, but probably warrants its own thread given nothing else is going on right now.  What are people thinking this could be?  Free agent signing or trade?  Is this something substantial (possibly whale related) or simply more filler?

For a guy with 19.000+ posts he's been suspiciously quiet . I see him lurking but no new posts since Tuesday . 1 post the day after his rumor and it was about wanting Gio Gonzalez back.

11 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Sorry guys. A senior member of the white sox front office was called away from family holiday to finalize something the weekend of Christmas. That was my information, and I dont know what happened from there.

No worries. We’re getting Machado and Harper now, so I don’t think anybody will be upset with you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Soooo, I just got another scoop today and I am wondering if it has any relation to what Buehrle/Wood heard. Would imagine it could be announced tomorrow.

PM me again. Thanks for the last one.

Just now, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Soooo, I just got another scoop today and I am wondering if it has any relation to what Buehrle/Wood heard. Would imagine it could be announced tomorrow.

Are you actually going to share something?  Nothing personal against you, but there’s nothing worse than someone announcing they have inside info and not saying what it is.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Are you actually going to share something?  Nothing personal against you, but there’s nothing worse than someone announcing they have inside info and not saying what it is.

I want to see if I can get a hold of BuehrleWood and see if he heard anything else outside of what he shared. 

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It usually means that they just want attention

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

+1 million 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Tony said:

Here is an idea. Do that BEFORE you make a public post on this board like that. Share what you have or don't post anything at all. 

You just posted "I have a secret you guys want to hear but I'm not ready to tell you yet." 

No, I'm not ready. I don't want to steal BW's scoop. I already DID message him earlier. I would have made a new thread if I just wanted attention. 

And don't act like no one has ever posted "👀👀" before without divulging all of the information they have. Even Buehrle Wood said "that's all I have" and then later came back with more info that a White Sox exec was called home early from holiday to address business. 

I'm just trying not to steal BW's thunder, but I also want to be on the record that I had a scoop from the same source that some have doubted from a couple of weeks ago. If BW doesn't get back to me by tonight, or doesn't think it's related, then I'll go ahead and post a new thread tonight with the scoop, considering it's possible something happens tomorrow.

Until then, feel free to ignore it. No reason to get all upset. 

EDIT: All this being said, it's not some blockbuster move. Another reason why I didn't both making a thread for it. It would just be another piece.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

1 hour ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Miss Lippy's car is green....Billy likes to drink soda...

Edited by Sleepy Harold
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2