Pending White Sox Move? (*May contain partially digested news)

Chicago White Sox

49 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Do you not understand how one piece of information coming to fruition can establish credibility for another piece of information from the same source? 

Some people don't believe the Machado info from 2 weeks ago. This is the same source, so if this move comes true, it may make them realize that my source has aconnection. Calm down and wait for BW to get back to me, or ignore this thread. 

It's a simple equation. 

Normally, I HATE when people claim they know something but won’t share it, but I gotta side with Joe on this one. Because of his previous scoop about Manny and his Chicago visit, it would help his credibility to have this scoop correct. And he can’t wait until after it’s announced because then people would just claim he is lying about already having the scoop and still wouldn’t believe the Manny info. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Need a starter too though.

Maybe a Pomeranz or Gio Gonzalez type. I'm just hoping guys like Rodon, Lopez, and Giolito all take steps forward next year because that would be huge. Nova will eat innings and do a good enough job at that. Maybe Covey or someone else will claim the #5 spot but bringing in a veteran of some kind is probably a good idea. 

38 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I’d support that. Guys like Avi have to just hate the way free agency is now. It’d be awful, especially with the way a lot of athletes spend their money. Has to be super stressful. 

I feel like there's a very real chance he's going to have to take a minor league deal.