Sign in to follow this  
Brian

**Movies that we Watch** Thread

9 hours ago, Tony said:

Ghostbusters was harmless, fan-servicy fun....and I had no problem with it. 

Wasn't the greatest, wasn't the worst. Had some laughs, the ending pretty much worked for me too. 

Way better than the 2016 version, and I'm glad it didn't take itself too seriously. 

I enjoyed it

Really liked the Harold stuff at the end. 

2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Really liked the Harold stuff at the end. 

I did too, it worked for me. I could see people thinking it was too corny or over the top, but it worked for me.

There were 100% issues with the movie. It seemed to totally shift tones once they hit the Walmart, it went from a "simple" movie to feeling like a big budget blockbuster way too quickly, but again, for me it was a movie that didn't try to take itself too seriously and kind of felt like a love letter to the diehards, which I appreciate. 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

I did too, it worked for me. I could see people thinking it was too corny or over the top, but it worked for me.

There were 100% issues with the movie. It seemed to totally shift tones once they hit the Walmart, it went from a "simple" movie to feeling like a big budget blockbuster way too quickly, but again, for me it was a movie that didn't try to take itself too seriously and kind of felt like a love letter to the diehards, which I appreciate. 

I enjoyed the kids and would be down for them taking the mantle.  The girl is a perfect Egon 

32 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I enjoyed the kids and would be down for them taking the mantle.  The girl is a perfect Egon 

She was great. 

Jungle Cruise had potential, but it was no Pirates of the Caribbean.