bmags

2019 Catch-All

I need a suggestion for a restaurant/activities somewhere between Hammond, IN and the River North mall. 

Taking my girl to the Paranormal Circue and i need to kill some time before 930

On 2/27/2019 at 11:26 AM, bigruss said:

LOL, you've got the homebrew bug that's for sure.  My brother does beer, mead, fruit liquors, and sake.  

Have you joined a local homebrew club or go to any of the National Homebrew conferences?  My brother loves doing that, and honestly those conferences seem like a blast as it's just non-stop drinking and they get a ton of micro-brew companies to sponsor stuff.

I just now saw this response, lol

I made 2 batches of sake back in the spring. That stuff is really picky because the temperature really can't be higher than ~50 degrees, so it's a window of about 6 weeks where my garage is that temp range before it starts getting too hot/cold. But it's great, and I prefer the unfiltered nigorizake (I leave it yellow rather than filtering or clearing it, doesn't affect the flavor). Since then, long story short I was in the bottom of a depression spiral back in February and that was something I did to pass the time. I've got Sauvignon Blanc, Malbec, Moscato, Amarone, plum wine, mead, acerglyn (maple syrup), peach ice wine, Riesling ice wine... gonna make some Rose soon and try to make sparkling mead. Some of these are ready to drink more or less as soon as you bottle them but some of them need months to settle.

On 9/14/2019 at 6:21 PM, BackDoorBreach said:

Gas prices likely to rise due to the attack in Saudi Arabia.

On 9/14/2019 at 7:08 PM, BackDoorBreach said:

Also Hamza bin Laden killed, likely by CIA in Pakistan.

FYI -

News is allowed, but politics are no longer allowed.

6 minutes ago, knightni said:

FYI -

News is allowed, but politics are no longer allowed.

How are either of those sentences remotely political?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2